La Isla Bonita.

The triplets and Juju were sunbathing with their bikinis in the chaise lounges; Tom, Frida, Björn and Agnetha were sitting at the table playing cards and drinking beer while Göran, Elena and Benny and Christian were playing football. They had decided that they would spend a few days on vacation in Punta Cana for the end of the summer and to celebrate the triplets' birthday. Marisol was in the bedroom because she said she had revealed a lot with the flight and needed to sleep.

Ash: when will you and my brother tell others that you are a couple? —she asked Juju—.

Juju: I don't know, I'm not sure but maybe one day we will. It makes me anxious just to imagine it.

Pau: this holiday is going to be difficult because the houses are crowded.

They were staying in a villa in Punta Cana, right where they went to celebrate the first year of the triplets, there they returned to celebrate their sixteen. They stayed in two houses that were connected to each other, shared the same pool area, green area, access to the beach, BBQ area, terrace and mini soccer field. The sun was radiant like every summer day, 32 degrees Celsius and a typical tropical humidity. Frida had found it strange that Hans, Heléne and Ludvig had left without saying anything but paid no attention.

Sometimes Benny looked at Frida but she ignored him and moved closer to Tom. Björn and Agnetha sometimes looked at her, they knew she had to work hard to make everything seem normal and not so uncomfortable. Elena felt in her waters because she could play her favorite game with her dad and her brothers. When she made a gol Benny carried her on his back but honestly he couldn't for long, was already getting old.

Suddenly there was a scream from a boy who ran out of the house saying "Grandma", when Frida raised her head she realized that it was Jonathan, she also screamed and forgetting everything ran to hug her grandson. She carried and kissed him smiling, she was too happy to see him, she really didn't know he would go. He also hugged her very tightly because he loved her so much and nothing made him happier.

Frida: how are you my love?

Jonathan: I'm fine grandma, look at the beach —his eyes shone with emotion—.

Frida: are you happy? —He nodded—.

The others also approached to greet him, also to greet and hug Lotta. Immediately that Jonathan saw Benny jumped so he could carry him, he felt very lucky because he had two grandparents, Ragnar and Benny and of course he was more than excited to see him.

Jonathan: how are you grandpa?

Frida looked at them and had a lot of mixed emotions, it felt beautiful because in spite of everything he was still present in every part of her life, for her also Peter's children were her grandchildren and she didn't change it for anything at all. Then he also greeted his uncles and aunts except Elena, who by the way was only two years older than him. When the girls saw Lotta they got too excited, they didn't expect her to be there because they believed she had many things to do in NY but the idea was to surprise them. They were happy because they had their two sisters together, Heléne and Lotta, they had more opportunities to talk about "women" things with them that were younger than her mom and aunt.

Fer: we had no idea that you would be here with our little nephew.

Lotta: of course I couldn't miss your birthdays.

Ash: we weren't going to forgive you either.

The four hugged. While everyone was watching Jonathan, Frida made sure he was comfortable enough, she simply went out of her way for him. Her first blood grandson. Although he was sitting on Benny's lap eating already because although the flight had not been very long, only four hours, however he was hungry. Since he was sitting with Benny she had to touch him once in a while. Frida still didn't get used to this process of being divorced although they have been for two years but it wasn't easy. Besides, he didn't collaborate much because he kept staring at her a lot and although she tried to dodge her eyes, they met occasionally.