What Does Kinky Mean?

Few weeks passed, the children still didn't approve of the fact that Frida was getting married. The most affected were Ashley, Paula and Göran. They were in school, it was time to enter the classroom after break, the girls as they were together, entered. Everyone stared at Paula but she ignored and sat at her desk next to Juju. Anyway, she didn't have the courage to talk to anyone since she hadn't slept, was about to get her period and she was mad at life. When the teacher came in and saw that nobody was paying attention because everyone laughed she decided to take control.

Paula frowned when one of her friends handed her a paper in which it was apparently an invitation, "orgy in the school's bathroom at 12 PM today, don't forget to bring condoms. Att: Paula Andersson." Was what the statement said, the fair teacher at that moment stood in front of her.

Miss: let's see what you are making fun of.

Pau: I don't know. They are all fools.

The teacher extended her hand for Paula to put the paper on it but she didn't want to because she knew she was going to get in trouble and refused but the teacher insisted. Paula rolled her eyes and passed it to her. When the teacher read what was on the paper she was shocked, she couldn't believe what was written there and apparently it was Paula's signature.

Miss: this is intolerable behavior for our school, you must go to the principal's office. —she ordered her—.

Pau: Miss, I didn't write that, someone else did.

Juju: what does it say there?

Someone in the room shouted "Paula invited us to an orgy, who signs up?" The girls were speechless and Paula was beginning to get very angry, they were all the morons. The teacher asked to let her see her notebook and the paper on which the message was written was of the same design as Paula's notebook, in addition the letter was very similar, in the end she had to go to the office.

Ashley, Juju, Fer and Ludvig were also very angry because they didn't believe just what they did with her. Ashley and Juju followed her to the office while Ludvig and Fer stayed in the classroom to find out what had happened. Paula took a seat in the principal's office and as she was so angry she didn't even want to talk because they kept accusing her, while Ash and Juju looked through the glass window outside.

Before talking to Paula, the secretary called Paula's parents because she refused to talk. Half an hour later, Benny and Frida arrived at school at the same time, neither of them knew what it was but she was walking faster than him.

Benny: Good morning.

Frida: what is good about it?

Benny: I'm seeing you.

Frida: do you have any idea what the fuck happened here?

Benny: I know the same as you.

When they arrived at the office they saw that Ash and Juju were outside and Frida didn't hesitate to go to them and ask what was happening.

Frida: what happened?

Ash: mom, everyone here is a fool.

The secretary welcomed both Benny and Frida and invited them to come to the office. When they entered, the principal was sitting in his chair while Paula was standing reclining from the window and with her arms crossed, refused to sit down, was angry as fuck, the teacher was also there but on the left side of the principal.

Frida: good morning, —she said, frowning when she saw her daughter—.

Benny: good morning, what happened?

Principal: good morning Ms. Lyngstad and Mr. Andersson, please take a seat.

They both looked at Paula who was still standing at the window and sat in parallel in the chairs in front of the main one. Frida glanced at a piece of paper that was on the desk, apparently cut in half and was curious.