One Little Lie.

Göran thought that she was going to claim him for the fact that he was there but honestly she was only sorry.

Frida: what are you doing here?

Goran: me?

Frida: who else am I talking to?

Göran: ah! I... Nothing, relax, I came to have a beer with Ludvig.

Frida: Benny knows that you are here?

Göran: yes, and what are you doing here?

Frida: nothing, I came to hang out.

While Göran was talking to his mother, Ludvig also joined the conversation at Paula's request, they were supposed to entertain her so that the girls could go out. It was a complete disaster because Fernanda was very drunk and they had to raffle her among all.

Several times she almost fell and they had to lift her again while they tried to run to leave the place but it was full of people and it was difficult for them, while Ludvig and Göran were still nervous and watching them until they managed to leave.

Frida: where is your girlfriend?

Göran: what girlfriend?

Frida: I don't know, the one you're dating.

Göran: I'm not dating anyone. And that guy what is doing here?

Frida: that's none of your business.

Göran: well, Ludvig we are leaving.

Frida: straight to your dad's house, nothing to deviate.

Göran turned around ignoring her and Ludvig hugged her goodbye, noticed that he smelled of alcohol but like everything in that place. Apparently the girls were gone by going to the parking lot. As Fer was very drunk Paula had to drive, a disaster because she tried to concentrate on the avenue but alcohol also ran through her veins.

Fer: everything's spinning around me.

At that moment she tried to open the window to vomit but it didn't give time and vomited on top of Ashley who screamed and began to cry. Paula, who had a headache, listening to Fer complaining that she felt bad and the screams of Ashley had her desperate but Juju who was co-pilot was trying to keep her calm. When they managed to get home alive and in miracle, Juju and Paula had to carry Fernanda because Ashley was reluctant to do so.

It was around 12:30 a.m. and when Benny felt they were coming, he went to see what was happening and why they made so much noise. In addition Fer was speaking inconsistencies. When he saw vomit in his daughters clothes and that Fer was in that fast state he went to help them.

Benny: what happened?

Ash: she is very drunk.

Benny: where are Ludvig and Göran? They are supposed to be with you.

Pau: mom is at the disco and they stayed but we had to run away.

Benny: what?! But did she see you?

Pau: no, she didn't see us.

Benny carried Fer to the bathroom to be able to give her a cold shower and Marisol also woke up almost dead of laughter when saw the condition she was in but she tried to look worried. Benny left her in the bathroom and went to the kitchen to prepare something for her daughter to make her feel better. A few minutes later, Göran and Ludvig also arrived at the house just as Benny was going up with the pill and tea for Fer.

Benny: where were you two?

Göran: we had to stay a little longer because mom saw us.

Benny: Fer seems to have taken the whole bar.