[4] ✽ The Prank ✽

Start from the beginning

"Hey love, you awake now?"

"YOU PSYCHO IDIOT, GOOD FOR NOTHING EMPTY BRAIN POTATO HEAD! WHY DID YOU MESS WITH MY ALARM? YOU KNOW I NEVER CHECK IT THEN WHY!?"

You were really pissed off and couldn't hold back your irritation anymore longer. A high pitched female laugh was your answer from the girl.

"I can't believe you fell for that. Seriously, Yuna you should be careful."

You growled back in answer as she continued to laugh.

"I will kill you Sora, if you don't stop laughing."

You warned your best friend who scoffed at you before calming down. Lee Sora was your best friend from high school and she was the naughty yet cheerful type of person.

She would always play pranks on you and you would always fall for it. Sometimes you wonder how creative her pranks are and she should do something good with it instead of eating your brain.

"How did you do that? Did you come home?"

"Mm. I came home to meet you but auntie said you went out. So I went back after visiting your room."

You rolled your eyes as she giggled like a kid on the other line. As you remember the guys you met yesterday, you were confused if you should tell her.

"Tell me. Something happened right?"

You were amazed, how she could read your mind like an open book. She never failed to understand you and you were always grateful to have a friend like her.

"Okay, creepy. I don't know how you read my mind but yes, something happened yesterday and it was SO weird."

"Ooh, tell me girl."