Somebody To Die For | Jeremiah Valeska

LOOK AT HIM, HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE SOMEONE GET ME MY ASTMAH SPRAY

Type: total fluff
Word count: 750
Warnings: uh none

Your POV:

It was a quite morning, when I woke up from the sun shining through the window. I sat up on the King size bed that was standing in the middle of the room. As I looked to my left, I expected my boyfriend Jeremiah peacefully sleeping, but he was gone.

I stood up and refreshed myself. Sleepily I walked down the stairs into the kitchen, where I made myself some breakfast. Right after that, I showered and put clothes on. Just casual jeans and a shirt.

I walked down another pair of stairs, to finally come into the big living room. I met some of Jeremiah's follower, but didn't really payed attention to them.

"excuse me? Good morning" I said to one of them. He stood straight up and greeted me, "good morning y/n, what can I do for you?".

"where's Jeremiah?" I asked him curiously. Jeremiah never told me where he was going, to protect me.

"he left early this morning, that's all I can say" he answered me, and excused himself. I just nodded him off.

A few minutes later, Jeremiah finally came home. He smiled lightly as he spotted me in the room.

"good morning darling" he said, sneaking a soft kiss onto my cheek.

"heyy" I just answered him looking up, since he's at least a head taller than me.

"did you forgot what was today?" I asked him seriously, raising an eyebrow.

"silly, of course not" he chuckled at me, looking me straight in the eyes.

"go upstairs and make yourself conformable, I'll be there in minute" he said, kissing my lips softly. I quickly nodded, and rushed upstairs.

I made myself comfortable on the couch, and put on y/f/m (your fav movie). Shortly after, Jeremiah joined me and pulled me into his arms.

Holding me tight, we watched the film and cuddled. In the middle of the film, Jeremiah pulled me onto his lap and placed kisses down my neck. I couldn't help but giggle.

"what are you laughing at?" Jeremiah mumbled into my skin, softly kissing it.

"nothing" I said, holding back a laugh. He noticed that, and tickled me. I let out a small scream because it came so suddenly.

"'miah, stop that" I said, trying to push off his hands, but he kept going.

"s-stop it's not funny" I laughed again, trying to stay alive. Jeremiah just smiled widely while I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

When I finally got free, I started to run through the house being chased by Jeremiah.

I sneaked into a room, thinking I was safe from him. Suddenly I got picked up from behind and thrown on the bed. I saw him climbing onto the bed, as I tried to get off of it.

As I was almost off the bed, Jeremiah grabbed me by my ankle and dragged me back onto the bed. Fixating my wrists by pinning the down, he kissed me roughly. I kissed him back, still trying to get out of his grip.

"don't try it, babygirl" Jeremiah smirked down at me, kissing my neck. I had to let out a gasp at the nickname.

"'miah I'm not in the mood" I giggled at him. His head suddenly shot up to my eye level, what left me in shock.

"you're not in the mood?" he raised an eyebrow while asking me.

"yep" I simply said, pushing him off of me. Walking out of the room, I left Jeremiah laying on the bed.

I went into the kitchen, getting something to drink and watched TV. When it was almost evening, Jeremiah finally came down too.

"we're you asleep?" I asked him, looking up at him from the couch.

He didn't answered me, just stood in front of me. Confused I stood up and looked him in the eyes.

Suddenly his hands shot to my waist and picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder.

"you're paying" Jeremiah smirked at me, carrying me up to our bedroom.

"'miah don't" I warned him, slamming my fists into his back, what didn't bothered him in any way.

As soon as we were up, he threw me down onto the bed and locked the door.

"you made me mad, and now you're making me happy" he smirked at me again, before kissing me roughly.

Ya'll know what's happening next :)