Help Me | Void Stiles

Type: idkWord count: 760Warings: None actually Please excuse any errors, I haven't watched Teen Wolf yet lol BUT I'M ONTO IT, I'M SEASON 1 EPISODE 3 LMAO

Type: idk
Word count: 760
Warings: None actually
Please excuse any errors, I haven't watched Teen Wolf yet lol BUT I'M ONTO IT, I'M SEASON 1 EPISODE 3 LMAO

Your POV:
My life was always a mess, I was lonely. My parents died when I was young and I got raised by my aunt. She sadly died a year ago. Since then, the only one who was giving me hold was Stiles. My best friend. But he wasn't with us anymore, he was kinda gone. Not really, there was a copy of him, but a evil one. When Stiles went to the hospital to get a check up, he got possessed by a dark fox spirit named Void or whatever.

Scott and his pack try everything to get the real Stiles back. They left me out of it, because I was not supernatural and I shouldn't get hurt. So currently, I was sitting at home, starring at the ceiling. I had nothing to do, literally nothing. I was bored to death.

After a while I decided to go downstairs and look if I can do anything. I chose to watch some TV. When it was around 4pm, the TV suddenly turned off. I was confused at that, so i tried getting it back on, but it wouldn't. The lights flackerd, I was kinda scared.

"hello dove" a familiar voice called out. I spun around, seeing Stiles standing behind the couch. "omg, where have you been?" I said in shock. "where do you think I've been?" Stiles asked back, I was confused at that question. I looked away for half of a second an he was gone.

"Stiles?" I called out, before arms spun me around. The arms turned out to be Stiles'. But as I looked him in the eyes, I saw the darkness, the pale skin and the purple bags under his eyes.

"you're not Stiles" I chocked out, taking a step back. But Void stopped me by gently grabbing my wrists. "don't be scared" his voice echoed back and forth between my walls.

"I'm not" I hissed back at him. "you are, I can feel it" his head tilted down to look at me. "what do you want?" I questioned him again.

"you're actually not in the position to ask questions, but I'll answer you that one. I want you" Void said, bringing his head closer to mine.

"w-why would you want me" I stuttered back, being completely confused. The Nogitsune let out a dark chuckle, which scared the shit out of me because it came so sudden.

His grip on my wrist got tighter as his face came closer again. "because your such a beauty" his eyes wandered from my eyes to my lips. I was speechless, paralyzed, I couldn't move a muscle.

"but also filled with sadness, pain and suffering" his eyes fixated on mine, studying them. "but I can take it, make you feel wanted. Everything you've ever wanted" his hand came up to caress my cheek, sending shivers down my spine.

"w-why would I want that" I stuttered again, being scared to death. "because you desire it. You can't tell me, you don't want to be happy. I feed off of pain and suffering, so let me help you" the soft words came out of his mouth, that I almost forget that he's the evil one.

"no, that's not right, Stiles wouldn't want it" I took a step back, but the Nogistune pulled me back into his chest. "I know your heart, deep down you want to be happy. I may not be Stiles, but I can be the better Stiles" a dark smirked formed on his lips, making me Shiver.

He was right, I wanted it. I wanted to be happy, feel wanted and be something. But there was also the thought of Stiles, would he understand it?

"stop thinking, I know your heart wants it. Let go and Let me in" his voice was being heared near my ear. He buried his face into my shoulder, gripping onto my back tighter.

"Let me in, Y/N. You can't fight against it" he mumbled into my skin. I was still unsure.

Let me in
Let me in
Let. Me. In
Were the only words that my mind replayed, even though I knew it was Void.

"Let. Me. In" he said a last time before I whispered, "Okay". That was it. Void raised his head, looking into my eyes, up to my head, feeding off of my pain. My eyes went shut, and my body fell.