Roof Top | Jeremiah Valeska

Type: idk maybe fluff Word count: 486Warnings: None

Word count: 486
Warnings: None

Your POV:
I was sitting up on the roof of a building watching the night. After the bridges blew up, I stayed here with Bruce. And that who's interrupting my thoughts now.

"Y/N?" I heard his voice calling me. "yes" I simply answered, standing up and turning around.

"what are you doing? Are you trying to jump?" Bruce asked me worried.

"maybe" I choked out.

"come to me, we'll talk about it" Bruce tried telling me.

"no" I said annoyed.

"now" Bruce demanded.

That was when a third person came onto the roof.

"didn't you heard it? She said no" a voice said in the back. It was Jeremiah.

"get away, non of your business" Bruce hissed at him.

"I concider to stay" a smile formed on Jeremiah's lips, "no way that I let her jump down".

My eye widened at what he had just said, and so did Bruce's.

Both of them were now standing in the middle of the building, almost nose touching.

"I said, go away" Bruce hissed at him again.

"what if I do? She'll jump" Jeremiah hissed back.

"not if I save her" Bruce almost whispered.

"I told her not to fall in love with me" Jeremiah said through a big smile.

Bruce shook his head into my direction, his face expression confusing.

"what?!" Bruce almost screamed at me, "you fell in love with him?".

I only answered him with silence.

"Y/N, he's a psychopath, he has killed hundreds of people" Bruce now screamed at me.

"I knew you wouldn't understand" I whispered, a single tear falling down my cheek, to the ground.

"look what you've done" Jeremiah said, standing next to him, watching me.

"you're manipulating her!" Bruce shouted.

"he's not! But you, you're manipulating me!" I finally shouted into Bruce's face.

"I would never" Bruce took a step forward.

"not any closer, and I'll jump" I threatened him.

"you were seeing him, weren't you?" Bruce said in a chilling voice.

"yes, everytime I sneaked out" I sighted.

"you promised me you wouldn't get in touch with him! You broke it!" Bruce yelled at me.

"I know, I'm sorry" I said slightly.

Bruce took a step back in disbelieve.

"Y/N, your last chance now. Let me fix you, come with me" Bruce said after a few seconds of silence.

"I'm fine, I'm not broken. I don't need to be fixed, I'm me! And he let's me be me!" I yelled annoyed.

I jumped down to Bruce, walking up to him, our foreheads almost touching.

"I'm sorry, but this is who I am" I whispered.

Jeremiah walked up to me, standing next to me.

"I'll take good care or her, don't worry" Jeremiah smiled at Bruce.

"you better do" Bruce hissed at him.

"that's enough. Bye Bruce" I said and with that, I took Jeremiah's hand, walking off of the building.