God's Favorite| Stiles Stilinski

Type: sad
Word count: 542
Warnings: SPOILER ALERT: you die

Third person POV:

It's been a busy day for the whole pack, expecialy for Y/N. The school has taken all her power but there's still the supernatural things in Beacon Hills. She's been with the pack for a while now and has come close with Stiles. The both of them were very close to each other. But this one day, Stiles will never forget.

It was the same day, when the pack was fighting against an alpha. Y/N tried to defend herself with her dagger, but the alpha was too fast. His claws slashed into her back, holding her in front of him. The last thing Y/N heard before going off the world, was Stiles screaming in pain. Not that he has been wounded, he's been torn apart. The only thing he ever cared about, ripped away from him. Cold murdered, laying in his arms. Stiles hugged her body tight, while tears streamed down his face as her blood dripped to the ground. The other kneeled down too, saying goodbye to their loved friend.

Stiles' POV:

The day was the worst day in my life. Since that day, I've barely come out of my room. I just lay there, crying myself to sleep every night, knowing nothing will bring her back. Y/N. The one who helped me through everything. And now she's gone, forever.

A knock on my door ripped me out of my thoughts. "can I come in?" a voice from outside asked me.

"no, I don't want to see anyone" I groaned into my pillow, hoping he'd go away.

But instead, the person opened the door and stepped into my room.

"are you deaf? I told you to stay out!" I shouted through my pillow.

"Stiles, it's Scott" Scott said, standing in front of my bed. I looked at him with tired eyes, almost begging him to go away.

Scott took a seat on my bed, looking me right into my eyes. His hand reached out to touch mine, he knew I was in pain. Quickly the black vains appeared and he frowned.

"I'm sorry Stiles" Scott mumbled at me. I rest my head back into my pillow, staring at the wall.

"don't, she won't come back" I answered him without any emotions.

"I know" Scott simply answered me.

"She was god's favorite" I heared another voice saying. Suddenly, Lydia also stood in my room. Then Dereck, then Malia, then Issac.

"She was send down from heaven..." Lydia said out loud.

"she was surely an angel..." Malia continued the sentence.

"but god wanted her back..." Issac spoke up.

"and now she's back in heaven, looking down at us" Dereck finished the sentence. Yes, Dereck was sad too.

"trust me Stiles, she wouldn't want you to be sad" Scott spoke too.

I sat up in my bed, looking at all of them.

"but I miss her" I broke out in tears, saying these words.

Third Person POV

Immediately, the friends had a big group hug to comfort Stiles. Stiles continued to miss Y/N, so every night he'd sit up on the roof of the house and talk to her. He'd always say good night to her.