Game | Jerome Valeska

Type: it's not really a type
Word count: 807
Warnings: None
In this imagine his face didn't got cut off okay lol

Type: it's not really a type Word count: 807Warnings: NoneIn this imagine his face didn't got cut off okay lol

Your POV:
Jerome and I have been friends for awhile. Actually, since he got broken out of Arkham. After that, he went with that men Theo Galavan what only led to Jerome being killed by him. But I didn't wanted to belive it. So I found a guy, who could bring him back to live, what didn't really worked. So we had to leave him behind because the GPD was already outside. The first time I saw him again, was when he visited me in my apartment. I was kinda surprised, but also it was kinda obvious for him to come back.

So anyways, Jerome and I are living together in my apartment. I was currently standing in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes, when I hear the door ring.

"I'm going" Jerome shout, making his way to the door. I hear him greet someone, but I didn't knew who. So after a couple seconds, I saw him walking to the bedroom, followed by a woman. Jerome flashed me a dark smile. He knew exactly that I like him.

Jerome shut the door behind them both and I was left alone again. A little smile formed on my lips, making me chuckle. "you wanna play a game? Then let me show you how it's played" I said out loud. The smirk didn't faded the whole day. It was about 2 hours later, when the girl went out of his room, and I saw Jerome coming out to, putting a shirt on.

"bye cutie" he said, and kissed her on the cheek. After she left, Jerome came into the kitchen, drinking something. He smirked at me, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"are you not talking to me?" Jerome asked me after a few minutes later. "I don't have to tell you anything" I answered, tipping on my phone.

Few days later

"Hey" Jerome suddenly said, leaning in the door frame to the bathroom, "do you want to do anything today?". I smiled, "no sorry I'm busy" I answered. Jerome wanted to say something but the door bell cut him off. "I'm going" I said, slipping under his arm.

I let in a men, and as Jerome was watching us, I kissed him. We went into my bedroom, of course we didn't do anything. He was a friend of me, and helped me out. After almost 2 hours of pretending we were doing something, we went out. I was pretending to take on my pants, when Jerome saw us leaving my room. After he was gone, I went in like Jerome did, and made myself something to drink. Jerome only took a little look at me, and didn't spoke.

A month later

The game went on for a month, he was getting girl home, I was getting boys home. Of course, I didn't did anything with them, they knew about my plan.

It was a normal day, when I left my room, making my way to the kitchen. But I never got there, Jerome came up and pushed me against the wall. He looked me deep in the eyes.

"what's this supposed to be?" I asked confused. "you've been bad, Y/N" Jerome hissed at me quietly. "what are you even saying?" I raised my voice a bit. "I mean the game you've been playing" Jerome's face was inches away from mine. I smiled devilish, spinning him around so that he'd be pressed against the wall.

"I didn't started this game" I whispered into his ear. "of course you did" Jerome wanted to break free, but I fixed him to the wall. "you started all this. You wanted to play a game, so I showed you how it's played" I smiled darkly, studying his eyes.

"you didn't got jealous?" Jerome's voice was questioning me. I smiled insanely at his words, "do you think I did?". His lips formed into a light smirk, his eyes looked with my lips. "you had to, that's what all this was about" his words were a distraction, so he could shove me against the wall again.

"you know, you had me wrapped around your finger from the first second we've met" his lips were inches away from my ear. "good to know" I smiled back at him. Before any of us could say another word, his lips crashed onto mine. He warmth of his lips warmed my heart up, almost bringing it out of my chest.

Out of breath we both pulled away, heavily breathing. "damn you got me girl" Jerome said, looking at me again. "and you got me" I said, putting my arms around his neck, kissing him again. Since that day, we've been partners in crime. He was my ride or die.