I Love You | Zed

Type: no clueWord count: 1140Warnings: NoneThis event takes place in Zombies 2

Type: no clue
Word count: 1140
Warnings: None
This event takes place in Zombies 2

Your POV:

"Zed?" my voice echoed in the hallway of Seabrook High. The foot steps being heared from meters afar. I started to walk faster, trying to keep up with him.

"Zed?" I called out again, turning around a corner, finally seeing him. "Zed stop, why are you running from me?" I asked him softly, trying to not sound confused.

"I saw you" Zed chocked out, like he was forced to say something. "where? What do you mean?" I now asked him confused. "with him" his voice cracked in between the words.

"Zed, I-I don't understand this" I took a step closer to him, resting my hand on his shoulder. "with Wyatt" Zed said, sounding hurt. "we were just taking" I said, chucking slightly.

"oh so you think it's funny?" Zed said a bit angry, turning around to face me. "what? No" I shaked my head. "this is a joke to you? Good to know" Zed almost yelled at me, making my face expression grow cold.

"it's not, we were just talking, nothing more" I tried to explain to him, but he didn't listen. "you freaking kissed him. Don't lie to me!" Zed was now shouting into my face. I was left speechless, I've never seen him this angry.

"I should have known it" Zed sighted in disappointment (watch the Gif above) slowly backing away leaving me. I couldn't help it but break down onto the floor. With my back resting against the lockers, the tears streamed down my face.

"this is all your fault" a voice in my head keep saying. The anger in me grew bigger, I knew that I should've never come in touch with the Wolves.

After about 10 minutes I made myself on the way home, still thinking about what Zed has said. I felt guilty for what has happened between us, I love him and he knows that.

As soon as I came home, I rushed upstairs, throwing myself onto my bed and hiding my face into the pillows. I cried until the pillows were almost dripping wet. Through all the crying, my body was exhausted and I drifted off into a deep sleep only to be haunted by nightmares.

"I miss you", "don't leave", "stay" were the words I was repeating in my sleep. "hey, Y/N wake up" the soft sound of my mother's voice echoed in my ears, slightly shaking me.

"you need to go to school, it's already late" she told me, I only nodded to her. As I got myself out of the bed I dressed into normal clothes and made my way to the school.

The whole day, Zed didn't payed attention to me. We shared a few disappointed looks, but they meant nothing. Feeling my heart ache from the pain that's surrounding it, made me feel the guilt again.

When school was over, I made a quick stop at my house, threw a jacket on and went to the barrier. Before passing it, I breathed the warm air in and out. I passed by a few turns, until I finally stood in front of Zed's home.

I fixed my hair before slightly knocking twice. I waited, until his father opened the door.

"hello" I greeted him nervously. "aren't you Y/N? Nice to see you around" a warm smile appeared on his face. "same here, uh, is Zed home?" I asked carefully. "yes, he's in his room. It's the one on the left" he pointed to a room and moved so I could come in. I gave him a smile, and walked down the hallway, standing in front of his room.

"Zed? Can I come in?" I asked after knocking. "stay out" his voice hissed at me. I thought a second about leaving and just forgetting him, but I couldn't. "get your ass together and explain everything" I said to myself.

After I gained the confidence, I took the doorknob in my hand and walk into his room. I closed the door and turned to look at him. Zed stood up from his bed, looking at me confused.

"I said, stay out" Zed pointed to the door. "I decided to not" I raised an eyebrow. "I don't want to hear it" Zed said, letting his head fall. "just let me explain" I started.

"look, it wasn't the way you saw it. We were taking, normally. Then he began to come closer to me, it was weird. And just when you came in, he kissed me, of course I didn't return the kiss" I explained to Zed, who still faced the floor.

"I don't feel anything towards him, I promise" I took a large step forward, so I stand in front of him. I used my left hand to connect to his chin, raising it up. He was this not looking me in the eyes, I could tell that he cried.

"Hey, look at me" I said softly, resting both my hands onto his cheeks. Zed finally decided to look me in the eyes, they were red, and a tear escaped his eye. I wiped it away with my thumb.

"did you hear what I said?" I asked him gently. In return, Zed put his hands on the side of my waist, pulling me into his chest. I rest my head onto his chest, Zed rest his head on top of mine. We remained like this for a minute, until one of us got the courage to speak up.

"I'm sorry, for everything I said" Zed's voice sounded still weak. "it's okay" I answered him, wrapping my arms around his neck, looking straight into his eyes.

"Y/N, I mean it. I should have listened to you" Zed admitted to me. A small smile plastered on my lips because of how sweet he is. "it's fine Zed, it's totally fine" I replied smiling.

Zed moved a little back until he fell onto his bed, pulling my body with him. He was now laying under me, and I was on top of him. Zed was playing with my hair, humming a song into my ear as I was sound asleep.

"let me keep it real, I aint never lie to you. Losing you would kill, that's why I would die for you. I take a shot, f-it, I'd take a knife for you" were the words he was humming quietly.

"I love you" these were the first words I heard when I got back from sleep. It was the first time he ever said it. I couldn't help but smile into his neck.
"I love you too" I whispered into his skin. Zed began to smile and buried his head into my neck, I could feel that he was happy like a little child.