Take Me | Jerome Valeska

Type: Fluff
Word count: 940
Warnings: None

Your POV:
Being Theo Galavans nice isn't always as chilling as it was when my parents where still alive. They passed when I was 10 Years old, since then Theo took care of me. Only a few days ago, Theo and I came to Gotham, I was curious about that and asked him.

Theo told me, he has a great plan. Freeing prisoners from Arkham Asylum and letting them out into the city, to make it his. I agreed to not betray him, and keep going with him. My life was calm, until some ginger came into my life.

"Y/N, would you be so nice and come down to us" I heard Thabita's voice calling me. "I'm on my way" I shouted, throwing the magazine I read away.

I jogged down the stairs, when I came into the room, I saw 5 people being tied to a metal grid.

"guys this is Y/N, my nice" Theo introduced me to the prisoners. "hi" I said and waved slightly standing next to Theo.

My eyes wandered to the left and right checking them out. They rapidly stopped when my eyes catched a ginger. His skin was pale and he had beautiful red hair.

"Hiya gorgeous, I'm Jerome" the boy said, ripping me out of my thoughts. "you say that to everyone" a girl hissed at him.

His eyes and mine never loose touch, it looked like he was studying me. I tapped onto Theo's shoulder trying to get his attention.

"yes?" Theo answered me quickly. "Can we keep him?" I asked him looking over to Jerome. Theo's eyes followed mine. "I'm not sure" Theo almost whispered at me. "oh come on, he's cute!" I said looking at him with puppy eyes. "fine" Theo finally agreed.

I jumped up like a child in happiness. I ran to the back of the grid and released him from it. "why don't you two already go into the living room" Theo suddenly said. I nodded and garbed Jerome's hand, pulling him with me.

"that's our living room" I said when we entered the room, "it's quite fancy I know. But it's also comfortable. We eat breakfast together everyday at the table in the middle an-" I stopped talking when I realise he wasn't listening.

"are you listening?" I asked him, waving my hand in front of him. "uhh yeah" Jerome shaked his head.

"where you starring at me?" I smiled at him. "maybe" Jerome smirked back at me. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the couch.

"so, what's you last name? Theo didn't tell me anything" I asked him. "Valeska" he quickly said, sitting in front of me.

"and what was the reason that you were in Arkham?" I asked curious.
"I killed my mother" Jerome answered me, looking straight into my eyes.

"damn, why?" I asked even more curious about how misterious he is. "she was a whore. Fucking around every night with different men, and having fun beating the shit out of me. But they didn't care, I cried but it wouldn't stop" Jerome said clenching his fists, "so I had to end her. Everything would have went perfectly, if my "father" would have just worked with me. He's the next one I need to take care of".

I leaned back, processing what I've just heared. "damn, that's rough" I breathed out. "what about you? Why are you with Galavan?" Jerome suddenly asked me. "I'm his nice, my parents passed away when I was only 10. Since then he took care of me, but never wanted me to involve me in his "work" I explained to him, smirking slightly.

"I already like you" Jerome said, staring at my eyes. "If I were you, I would too" I said raising an eyebrow.

-few days later

"come on, let me go with him" I begged Theo. "no, what if Gordon catches you" Theo only answered. "Tabitha can come with me" I smirked. "that won't save you" Theo said, looking down at me. "I'm not 10 anymore, come on, I want to have sum fun!" I laughed.

Theo threw Jerome a view, I only rolled my eyes. "don't worry Galavan, she'll be fine" He said, wrapping an arm around my waist. "fine. But if she gets hurt, you're dead" Theo hissed at Jerome, he only nodded.

As we sneaked into his father's apartment, I sat down on the kitchen counter, since he's blind.

After he came in, and Jerome tied him to a chair, Jerome spoke about half of his life.

"so tell me, do I kill?" Jerome asked him, leaning down very near to his face. "your legacy will me death and madness" he only answered, what left Jerome laughing.

I jumped down from the kitchen counter, leaning over Jerome's shoulder, "our legacy" I smiled darkly. Jerome was left a little shocked by what I've said.

"so you're bad, bad" Jerome said, while looking over his shoulder. "a little fun never killed someone" I laughed connecting my eyes with his.

Ya'll know in what happened next , Gordon knocking on the door, Jerome stabbed his father in the eye and jumping out of the window.

After getting back in, seeing Gordon a little dizzy, Jerome had a little chat with him.

"well now, James, I've got a little apprentice" Jerome said, presenting me. "hiya, I'm Y/N, you know me" I winked at him.

"you? Thought you were innocent" Jim only breathed out. "nobody innocent" I laughed, taking Jerome's hand. "ohh, I've gotta go. See ya later" Jerome also laughed and together we walked off the scene.