Touch | Void Stiles

Type: idk maybe fluff? There's no name for it I guessWord count: 1148Warnings: None

Word count: 1148
Warnings: None

3rd Person POV:
Watching TV the whole day was getting more and more boring. She was laying on the couch like a dead body, and wasn't moving any muscle.

*phone buzz*

Y/N heared her phone buzz, and searched for it, but it was no were to find. When she finally found it, she  heared footsteps behind the couch. She quickly spun around in panic, searching every single spot that was in her sight, but there was nobody there.

She heard a door close, so she quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. With the knife tightly holding in her hand, she walked near the door.

"anyone here?" she shouted, but no answer. She started to freak out, and her breath got heavier everytime she took another step.

"okay, don't freak out, your probably just imagining it" she mumbled under her breath, trying to calm down.

"you're not imagining it" a voice suddenly answered her. He or whoever that was scared the shit out of her, that she almost got a heart attack.

"hello? Where are you?" she  said, pointing the tip of the knife in front of her. She took a few steps forward, until she stood in her room.

She heard the door being shut and locked. She turned around, and saw someone standing with its back to her .

"turn around, I don't want to stab you" she said, taking another step forward. The figure put it's hands on their back, and turned around slowly. Her eyes couldn't belive what they saw.

"Stiles?" she almost whispered, when it made click in her head, "oh shit".

She hesitated for a second, but ran forward, ready to drive the knife through his heart. But guess what, of course he was faster than the girl. He spun around, and quickly got ahold of her wrists.

"that's not very nice of you" Void said, grabbing her wrist tighter until the knife fell to the floor. She whined at the pain that shot through her wrist from his grip, and her head fell back onto his chest.

"st-stop it hurts" she whined again, squeezing her eyes shut. She tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he was way to strong.

"stop fighting against it" he rolled his eyes.

"you're n-not Stiles" she stuttered backing away from him. Void didn't really cared about that and came closer.

"but you miss his touch" he whispered, cupping her cheek in one of his hands.

"I feel it" he said, closing his eyes. She sighted, she really missed his touch, she miss everything about him.

"stop that" she said, looking away trying to avoid his eye contact. Void tilted his head to the side, using his hand to turn her head back.

"Hey, look at me" these words slipped from his lips so slowly, that they started to replay in her mind.

*phone buzz*

She quickly grabbed for it, trying to get help from Scott and the others.

"ah ah" the Nogitsune said, taking the phone from her hand, "not today". He tossed the phone onto the floor, biting his lip. It confused her to the max.

"w-why?" she stuttered in panic, her breath was getting heavier and she was close to pass out. "oh God" Y/N said in between her heavy breaths.

"are you having a panic attack?" Void said confused. "yeah, yeah I think so" she said, tears escaping her y/e/c eyes.

She tried to do breath in through the nose and out through the mouth but it didn't work.

"I'm having them often" Y/N answered him, before her body flew unconscious to the floor.

The last thing she saw before her eyes fully flutered shut, was Void sinking to his knees next to her.

What Y/N didn't knew, Void was holding her body in his arms. But as soon as he touched her, he felt that she was in pain, so he tried to take as much pain from her as he could. Even though it might not be Stiles, Void was really sharing the attraction to Y/N that Stiles has.

After hours of restless sleep, she finally woke up. She shot up from the bed, breathing in heavily, almost panicking again.

"woah, easy" Void ran to her side, sitting on the edge of the bed and holding her body tight.

"it's okay, you're fine" he said quietly into her ear, trying to calm Y/N down. Tears streaming down her cheeks, while she gripped onto the back of the shirt that Void wore.

"your in pain, what's wrong?" he suddenly sounded so soft, like, if he was really caring for her.

"w-why would you care" she answered quietly, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Stiles would, and I share his attraction to you" he slowly answered her, resting his head into her shoulder. It seemed like he felt sorry for her.

"it started when you took Stiles, when I went to bed and fell asleep, I had these terrible nightmares. They even haunt me the day after" she said in between her sobbs.

"and-" she was about so say something, but just the thought of the nightmare hurted her. Y/N whined in pain, and collapsed into Void's arms.

"oh God, it's alright, I got you" he said catching her into his arms. He gently laid her back into the bed, pulling the cover over her small body.

"you need some more rest" Void whispered to her, before kissing her forehead. Before he could even leave the room, she flinched in pain.

"p-please stay" Y/N said through the stomach cramps that she somehow got. She tried to reach for him, but he was faster at her side than lightning.

"stay calm, it'll only hurt more" he said, while taking off his shoes and climbing under the covers with her. He pulled her into his arms again, and they were facing each other.

He rested his right hand onto the side of her head. He used his ability again, to take the pain from her. She ran her pointing finger across the black vains on his face.

Her eyes switched back and forth between his left and right one. A small smile spread across her lips.

"you shouldn't be smiling" Void chuckled beside her, she didn't noticed he stopped.

"you might not be Stiles, but I somehow like you as much as him" she smiled at him.

A small smirk formed onto his lips. Smiling down at her, he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Without noticing, she drifted off to sleep, giving her fate into Void's hands.

A/N
First time I wrote in 3rd person POV omgg. Do you like 3rd Person more? Or Your POV? Pls comment ❤️