Change Me | Cal Kestis

Type: fluff I guess
Word count: 894
Warnings: None

Your POV:
I breathed in the cold air through my helmet. My black shoes releasing sounds against the ground under my feet. And all I had on my mind, was him.

"greetings 10th Sister" a trooper said. I nodded in agreement. "anything new?" I asked without looking at him.

He stood himself upright, "he's here". I turned around my coat following my movements. "where" I hissed through my helmet.

"the last position, was just a few meters away " the trooper told me. I nodded to him and made myself on the way.

I felt it in the force, something pulls me. To him. I went around a corner and there he was. Cal Kestis himself.

"you" Cal just hissed at me. "yes, it's me" I breathed out through my helmet.

"what do you want?" he asked me, while tightening his grip on his lightsaber.

"you know exactly what I want" I just replied.
"come get it" and that, was my keyword.

I enlighted my lightsaber, so did he. I attacked him first, which he just blocked. After a few minutes, he threw me back with the force.

"show yourself!" Cal yelled at me. I stood up, the face under my helmet slightly surprised.

I put my lightsaber back on my belt. Both of my hands on my helmet, revealing my face. A big scar across my face lined me.

Cal was left shocked, "Y/N". My eyes started to wet, I had to concentrate to hold back my tears.

"how" Cal said in disbelief, "I mean, I saw you die! In front of me! How is it possible".

The words he said echoed around me, making my thoughts fall back to the past.

Cal and I once fought side by side, through everything. Even through Order 66 and the Jedi Pruge, we outlived it. But there was this one fight, where I got injured heavily. I wasn't able to move, I just laid there, helpless. Cal tried to help me, but it was to late. I was supposed to be dead, when I woke up in a bed. I thought it was the Mantis, only to reveal it was the second sister who took me there. I got tortured, until I agreed on joining them, they knew how powerful I am. But back to the present day.

"reasons" I simply answered grabbing my lightsaber from my belt, enlightening it, "it's has to be done".

Our lightsaber hit against each others, duelling for victory. Cal used the force very much, what made him tired, that was my turn.

I thought I'd easily win, but I was wrong. Once I didn't payed attention, Cal threw me back with the force. My back hit a wall, and Cal immediately grabbed my wrists to fix them to the wall.

"why did you join them" Cal's soft voice was being heard, while I hid my face under my helmet.

"for you" I only answered, a single tear escaping my eye, running down my cheek.

"what have they done to you?" His voices was heard again, but this time, more heavy. I refused to answer.

"talk to me" he said, raising his voice.

"they said, if I wouldn't join them, they would find you, and kill you by my hand" I finally managed to choke out.

He placed both of his hands on the sides of my helmet, carefully pulling it off of my head, revealing my face.

He looked deep into my eyes, it seemed like he was searching for something what he didn't found.

"where's this smile I remember?" Cal softly whispered.

"gone" I breathed out, "they wiped it off like a impermanent pen".

He moved his head closer to mine, putting his forehead against mine, looking deeply into my eyes. He was about to say something, when we heard a voice coming through the radio .

"10th sister? How is it going? Found him yet?" second sister asked me. Cal and I looked at each other.

"you decide" he whispered, unable for her to hear.

"are you there?" she asked again. "yes I'm here" I finally answered. "do you have him?" Second sister wanted to know.

I took a deep look into Cal's eyes, taking a deep breath in, "he's gone, he flew off to another planet".

Her breathing got heavier, "come back" she yelled through the microphone, cutting the connection off.

The moment the connection was gone, Cal pulled me into a hug. I slung my arms tight around his neck, holding onto him, scared of letting go.

"it's okay, your safe with me" Cal whispered into my shoulder. "you're not going to yell at me?" I asked him worried. "no. I understand you" His voice was being heard through the textile of my clothes.

Cal pulled away, holding me by my shoulders. "don't ever think, you're alone. I'm always there for you Y/N, and I'll always be. I'll protect you with everything I have, I promise" Cal told me, looking deeply into my eyes.

"thank you" I whispered, being unable to speak from my crying. "now let's get out of here, okay?" Cal asked, which I agreed with nodding.

He grabbed my gloved hand, and pulled me with him. For the first time, in months, I felt save again, through his present. The thing I've missed, was him.