CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Start from the beginning

"It's not a joke for fuck's sake!! Believe me. I saw him with Yumi, they are together in this. They are planning...planning everything...I stalked..stalked them" You started to stutter and leaned against Jungkook when you felt like losing your balance.

"Shit. Hyung she has a high fever" Jungkook exclaimed and shook his head in disbelief, "It doesn't matter!! I just want my brother to be away from that psychopath! Oppa..he..yumi, they are having an affair..they lied..h lied" you tried to speak with your breathy voice while clinging onto Jungkook for support.

"Y/n-" Jin paused at his words when he saw you losing your consciousness again.

Jin takes you in his arms and walks upstairs to your room.

"They are ch-cheating. He will kill...kill my brother." Jin heard you whispering lowly and sighed, caressing your forehead lovingly, he placed a peck on it and looked at a worried Jungkook beside him.

No matter how much you fought, the bunny still cared for you.

"Jungkook, call the doctor and take care of her." Jin orders and leaves you murmuring words unconsciously.

He knows exactly where to go, and he is marching towards the basement.

As expected, his brother is sitting in the dark, all alone and lost in his thoughts.

"Taehyung-ah" Jin calls out in a chill manner.

Marching towards the younger one, he plops his butt on the bench beside him.

"You don't have to ruin your image just to save me."

Taehyung is taken aback and looks at his hyung in confusion.

Jin chuckles in response.

"I know how murderous my wife is."

Taehyung's jaw is dropped and Jin lets out a laugh at his reaction.

"When did you even-"

"I found out during Y/n's surgery. Yeah, I was hurt at first but no worries. Hyung is a trained agent." The elder one explains while Taehyung is still recovering from the shock.

"So, all this time you were also acting?"

Jin nods in response, "I know that Everyone's acting. Even Y/n joined the gang."

"Hyung I'm sorry, I should have been more careful" Taehyung whispers looking at Jin's arm, "It's no big deal Tae, you saved me is all that matters. Or I would be dead by n-" "Don't talk nonsense!" Jin paused and smiled at his younger brother's words.

"Alright, but quit all that drama. It will take some time but  Y/n will understand. You have to think of yourself Taehyung. If you want to marry her, you have to keep her happy or I'm changing my mind."

"Talking about Marriage? Tsk. Your sister wants to chop me in pieces, deep fry me and serve to the street dogs."

A laugh echoed from Jin again and Taehyung rolled his eyes, "It's all because of that Yumi. Why don't we just kill her already."