CHAPTER TEN

- Expose?

Jin entered in his room and worriedly looked at Yumi, "Honey is the fever still there?" He asked and sat beside her, "Ah no...Actually the doctor gave me wrong medicines and I got more sick"

She informed with a pout and asked, "Didn't you went to Indonesia?"

"Someone special held me back." Jin spoke with a smile, she blushed at him, "Oh come on dear husband, you didn't have to leave your important work for your sick wife?"

She asked and he gulped,

"Honey, you are important to me." He spoke while caressing her cheek and explained everything, her jaw was dropped in surprise.

"So that girl? She is Y/n? Really? I can't believe it. I wanna meet her let's go" She spoke and started to get up but Jin stopped her, "You are sick right now, meet her later when you feel good okay?"

He suggested but she shook her head, "No way. You didn't even woke me up! I'm going to meet her right now."

_____________

Noodles, Tteok-bokki, pasta and what not. You ate it all while Namjoon looked at you in surprise.

"You must be hungry" He said and you nodded your head.

"Your name?" You asked him with your mouth full of food.

"Oh I'm Kim Namjoon. I work for your brother" He informed and you nodded again, "What does my Jin oppa do?"

You asked and before he could say anything, you heard Jin's voice.

"I do business."

"Of what?"

"Goods."

"What kind of?"

He sighed at your questions and spoke, "You didn't changed a bit did you? How many questions are you gonna ask? Someone wants to meet you. Eat up fast"

He sat there and watched you eat, Namjoon looked at you both and noticed how happy SeokJin was.

"Oppa...so your birthday party will be there?"

You asked with curiousity, back when you were little his birthday was never really celebrated, only you and your mother were the one planning surprises for him. You wondered if he celebrated his birthday now?

"I don't celebrate birthdays"

He said and you wanted to say something but you saw him making a blank face and you knew that was his serious face, so you kept quiet and nodded with a pout.

_______________

"I have never seen Hyung this happy. You saw him crying right? He looked so sad! I can't believe it... I would never cry for my sister like that. She just annoys the shit out of me."

Jungkook spoke with a pout again, Taehyung was busy researching on your background and stuff.

And he found out that you were not really lying.

"So she is going to live here? With us?" He asked the younger one.

"Seems so, didn't you saw Jin Hyung was so worried for her! I don't think he will let her leave."