CHAPTER FORTY NINE

- Y/n, beyond saving?

You kissed your teeth annoyingly at the giant stubborn man beside you, Jungkook just ignored your constant grumpy mood and focused on his puzzle.

Taehyung was only enjoying both of you argue once in a while, "Aniya! Why are you fixing like that!? Do you have no brain seriously!?" You complained after Jungkook purposely arranged the puzzle incorrectly.

"You just look like someone intimidating but you are clearly a kid!" You stated with a frustrated pout, making the bunny beside you smirk at your innocence.

"Why are you always yelling at me. I'm hurt." He says lowly, and gets up from his place, walking towards the kitchen.

You glance over Taehyung with a not so pleasant expression, feeling guilty of your actions now.

"Did I said a lot?" You asked and he immediately nodded, making you sigh and you sprinted in the the kitchen too.

Tae sips on his tea and soon hears your loud voice again, "WHY ARE YOU MUNCHING ON MY RED VELVET CAKE!? I SAVED IT FOR DINNER." he wheezes at your cute tantrums, if you thought you looked angry, you clearly didn't.

On the other hand, you feel like you want to rip off someone's hair, even the pain killers aren't helping this time, "YOU ARE LAUGHING!?" You asked with a glare and Jungkook lost at your angry cat eyes, he laughed like no tomorrow.

You felt like he pulled the last string of your patience, you stomp away to grab a pink colour frying pan and marched towards Jungkook, ready to attack, making his eyes widened and he backed away in fear.

"You mens think it's funny!? Huh!? WHAT IS IT SO FUNNY HUH. THAT I'M HERE DYING WITH PAIN. You know fucking what!? I could be comfortably sleeping in my damn room but because of you! I had to come here and pretend like I damnit don't wanna sleep but you seriously just don't care!" You spoke with clear irritation, Jungkook quietly observed your behaviour, you weren't talking like your usual naive self, your glare was now turning somewhat more scary.

Your eyes carried that sense of seriousness in them, a sense of threat which he saw the day you showed up suddenly, the day you killed Yumi.

"I'm sorry-" "I want that cake! Give it to me. Right now. I don't care how or what or when." You cleared with determination and slammed the pan on the counter, flinching as you accidentally smacked it hard and it broke.

Your eyes widened in shock.

"D-did it broke!?" You asked, picking up the pan and gazing at it with shocked eyes, "Oh, you are powerful." Jungkook speaks, you frown at him.

"It must be broken beforehand...In no way I could break such a high quality pan..." You spoke in confusion and placed the broken gadget back on the counter.

Jungkook quietly but attentively stared at your each and every action, "Are you hurt anywhere?" He asks and you sigh in annoyance.

"Why are you all always asking me such questions!? You all will drive me crazy!"

"Guys what happened!?" Taehyung barges in, instantly walking towards you and checking to see if you got hurt anywhere.