CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

The whole night you couldn't sleep, and now you are yawning again and again.

Even your appetite is gone, these whole two days, you kept thinking about what you saw in Busan.

Jungkook and you argued again and he isn't believing you. You both don't talk to each other, at least for now.

"Y/n, focus on eating. You are getting thin." Namjoon spoke and you nodded, looking down at your plate.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so sad these days?" Jin asked and you had to fake a smile again.

"I'm just bored, nothing else" you uttered and immediately looked away.

"Where's Yumi by the way?" You finally questioned and they all looked at you, "Her grandmother is sick again. So she visited her." Jin informed.

"Her granny gets sick a lot right?" You asked with sarcasm and Jungkook rolled his eyes at you.

"She is old, that's why" He adds.

"Hyung, we are getting late. Hurry up." Taehyung spoke to Jin and your eyes narrowed in confusion.

"Where are you going? You haven't healed yet!" You asked your brother. "It's fine, I can work now. Besides I will be back after some hours. Taehyung did you kept all the documents?" Your brother said and Taehyung nodded.

In no way would you let your brother go alone with that Taejerk.

"Oppa, can you please not go anywhere today?" "Sorry, but It's important. You can stay with Jungkook, right? Are you both good now?" He asked and you glanced at Jungkook,

"Come on, you were such good friends!" Namjoon complained.

"Come out when you are done, I will be waiting outside," Taehyung exclaims and starts to walk away but Jin stopped him.

"Yah! Wait I'm done."

You see your brother getting up and walking away with his potential killer.

Your eyes are widened in panic.

And leaving your food behind, you ran towards them and blocked their way.

"Wait. I will go with you." You breathed out and Jin shook his head in a no.

"Then you are not going. Not with him. Oppa, please. Not with him." You spoke and finally let your tears run down your cheeks which you were holding in for so long.

"Why not with him?" Seokjin asked in confusion.

"Because she thinks I will kill you."

Taehyung exclaimed suddenly, making your whole body go freeze.

"What!?" Jin asked and looked at you in disbelief.

You could only nod your head while pursing your lips in a thin line.

"Oppa believe me. He wants to kill you-" "Y/n. That's enough of our prank. Let's stop it." Jungkook jumped in, chuckling and pulling you away but you pushed him away.