CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

I was taken aback for a moment, the slap wasn't just a normal one. It was damn hard that his face turned to the side.

"Y/n-" "SHUT UP! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TOUCH ME!?" I yelled, eyes red with tears, I wasn't in my right mind and his actions had raged me up.

"Your-your z-zip was opened-" "SO COULDN'T YOU TELL ME!? YOU THINK BY MAKING THESE LAME EXCUSES YOU CAN GET AWAY!? FROM DAY ONE YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE A CREEPY PERVERT. What did you thought huh!? Becasue I didn't had a home, you can offer me to move in with you and then take advantage of me?" I asked with tears streaming down my face, I could feel my whole body heat up in anger.

"And these friends of yours. I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND OR WHATEVER YOU ARE TEASING HIM ABOUT. I DON'T WANT STRANGE MENS IN MY HOUSE. GET OUT OF HERE!" I screamed at them and they exchanged looks, being shocked.

It only made my blood boil more, "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" I started to march towards them and all of them backed away, but I was stopped when Hoseok held me from behind.

"DON'T YOU DARE." I screamed at him and jerked my hand away. I was fuming with anger and frustration.

"ARE YOU LEAVING OR NOT!?" I asked and grabbed a small flower vase, throwing in their direction with full force. My vision was so blurry that I couldn't even see if they were hit or not and within a second, all of them sprinted out of the house.

I stood there breathing heavily and glaring at hoseok.

"I'm s-sorry" He spoke and my anger started to fade when I saw tears rolling down his cheeks, his one cheek had turned red. And he marched towards his room, leaving me behind with my messed up mind.

I fell on my knees while crying.

_______________________

Several hours passed and you were in the living room, Jhope didn't come out of his room even for once and now you were feeling extremely guilty.

Looking at the bandage on your palm, you slowly started to remove it as it itched again.

You said a lot in anger, you said things you didn't meant but now it can't be reversed. You hated yourself for behaving like this. No matter how hard it is for you, you can't just bother others with your shit.

Especially when they were just trying to help you? Without even listening to his side of story, you claimed that he was a pervert?

You sighed thinking about it again and decided to get up.

"Hoseok?" You asked and knocked on the door. He didn't replied so you knocked again and he suddenly opened the door making you froze at his state. His eyes were swollen because of crying and you could see he was really really upset.

"The food's ready" You spoke in a low voice, "You shouldn't have cooked with your injured hand" he replied in an even lower voice,  your heart pained to see him hurt.

And the fact that he was worried for you even after you treated him so badly.

"I-it's fine"

"I'm not hungry now, I will just sleep." He says and starts to walk back but stops and looks at you when you tried to call him.