CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

- insecurity?

You are wrapped up in your blanket, tightly holding onto your Ruru, even when it's damn cold and freezing, you are having droplets of sweat on your forehead.

It's almost 12 am and here you can not sleep, its raining outside, not heavily but still, you hate it.

You hate how you behaved today, you hate it that you are scared right now, if only you could proudly say that you don't want to watch that movie, you wouldn't suffer now but your insecurity of being called a coward makes you do things you're not comfortable with.

Warm pair of tears slowly starts to roll down your temples, you feel your hands shaking while gripping tightly on the duvet, and just then, the door creaks open and you see someone, you let out a blood curdling scream.

Taehyung screams back 10x louder, scaring the crap out of you, you start to bawl your eyes like a child while he rushes towards the switch.

Once he turns the light on, your state is crystal clear to his naked eyes, your eyes are puffed up, nose red and face stained with tears, and on top of that, you are shaking in fear, his heart twitches in pain and he approaches you, "Y/n-" "Go away! I don't want to see anyone!" You yelled and looked away.

"You don't have to see me, just listen to me." He replied calmly, his presence made your fear to fade slowly, "I don't want to. You will just call me a coward and say don't be scared and blah blah blah. Or you will just laugh at my singing. Or scold me again." You spoke while tears rolling down your cheeks and your hands tightly clutching the doll in your arms.

"Aniyo! Its not true! I don't think you are a coward. Nor do I think you are bad at singing." He says softly but you shook your head in denial. He takes your hands in his,

"Listen, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that all, please forgive me?" He pleads with an innocent look, you purse your lips in a thin line before breaking into loud sobs, his concern grows as he sees you bawling your eyes out.

"Y/n, love what happened?" He asks, pulling you into his embrace,"It hurts." You mumbled while sobbing, "Where?" He instantly questions in worry, "I don't want to tell you! I hate you!" You let out after hugging him tightly.

"Oh? Then why are you clinging on to me? Get away~" He spoke, trying to push you away, causing you to whine in frustration.

Grabbing Ruru in anger, you start to hit him with your doll, feeling so angered. "Yah! Stop it! What's wrong with you!?" He scolds again to which you make a crying face, "You are scolding me again!" You yell, he face palms himself, feeling like he is forced to babysit a spoilt little girl.

"I hate it that no one unde-rstands me! I thought you w-would... you-you said you are my b-boyfriend...I believed. You said this is my house fr-om now on, I believed. You said I can't go o-utside, I agreed. The whole time I'm in here feeling l-lonely...not allowed to do things I love..not even allowed to eat food of my choice..at first you were good to me...but now you just scold me like I'm some kid...this is hard for me too Taehyung. I'm just trying to stay sane. I-i have no self confidence. I don't remember anything. I don't know anyone. I hate it. I hate myself at this point. I dont know.." you ranted everything and hugged him tightly while sobbing, he was surely taken aback at how much you were holding in, how much you were suffering inside.

He lets you cry your heart out, he lets you take out those emotions, while he is there with you, while he is there to hold you when you loose yourself.