CHAPTER FOUR

- Marry?

"Believe me please! I sold it because I was really in need of money! I didn't knew who's bracelet was it! I'm really sorry please just listen to me once! Leave me! I swear my intention was not of stealing!"

You cried like a child, throwing your hands at whoever tried to hold you but the officers were a lot stronger than you, they tried to drag you but you were glued on the ground.

Getting angry at you, an officer smacked your head and you became quiet, crying silently while they pulled you up.

Taehyung saw it and wanted to say something but he held in.

Since you stopped struggling, they loosened their grips on you and you instantly ran to the Kim Taehyung.

You held on to his hands and looked at him with your begging eyes, "I will do anything you say! Please just don't put me in jail. Please.."

You spoke while sobbing, he just stared at you with a blank face, and the officers started dragging you again, you were hopeless, if it was a normal person you would have slide away but because it's him, you can do nothing.

"Are you sure you would do....anything?"

You heard him say and instantly turned around, "yes! I will do anything you say but just tell them to leave me please"

You spoke while joining your hands, he nodded and told them to leave you.

You were relieved, ever since you were little, you were always scared of Police, that's the reason you got so panicked.

Wiping your tears away, you took a breath of relief and just then he marched towards you and held your wrist, dragging you with him.

You confusingly walked outside with him and widened your eyes when he shoved you in his car.

And before you could run away, he got inside too and started driving.

You were at the backseat and he was driving, "Where are you taking me!? Wh-whats happening!?"

You asked and he didn't said anything, so you just straight up poked his arm to which he glared at you, "Didn't you said you would do anything?"

He asked and your eyes widened.

What is he thinking?

What kind of anything!?

Y/n why do you always forget that you are a weak fragile girl who can't protect herself ugh

You thought as the thoughts of upcoming danger surrounded you.

"What-what do you want me to do?"

You asked with a shaky voice and he glanced at you,