CHAPTER THIRTY- FINAL

You started to feel rage again as you saw her smirking at your vulnerable state.

"You bitch" you said with gritted teeth and she fake grinned at you.

But then she slapped you hard, "You still have the nerve to act brave in front of me?" She asked while holding onto your hair, "Hm?" You winced in pain when she pulled them mercilessly.

"Look at yourself. Chained up like an animal. Aw, I told Tae to not lock you up like this but he never listens to me." She spoke again with a pout, you wanted to punch her but your hands were chained up.

"Because you have him wrapped around these fingers of yours." She spoke in a scary whisper, twisting your hand and looking at your long and slim fingers.

"I would love to cut them off. But not yet." She laughed, making your eyes widen, and before you could do or say anything, she pushed a Cloth onto your mouth, you struggled under her strong grip and smelled something weird, and then you started to feel weaker and weaker until your eyelids became heavy and you closed them, fainting in the hands of the villain.

Yumi smiled in satisfaction when she saw you stop struggling and falling back on the floor.

She signaled the guards behind her and they picked you up, breaking the chains and kidnapping you.

After shoving you inside the car, they started driving to someplace.

Your unconscious body lay beside Yumi's feet, she smirked and stepped upon your upper chest.

Pressing her high heel onto your skin, she smiled wide and said, "Poor Taehyung. He couldn't save none of you both."

"Yumi..." Yeonjun spoke in a hesitant voice and she snapped her head towards him, "What is it?" She asked sensing the seriousness.

It must be serious.

"Taehyung killed Jackson Wang."
Yeonjun informed and she paused for a moment.

"That's great." She smirked again and removed her heel from your now bruised neck.

"We will have to go and see," Soobin spoke and she nodded.

"But what do we do about her?" Sunghoon asked, pointing towards you and Yumi looked at you.

"I just know where you belong, sweetheart." She said in a rather mischievous tone.

______________________________

"Oppa...whuaaaah..." I yawned sleepily while looking at him.

"When will it finish?" He looked at my 9-year-old self in disbelief and shook his head.

"You are so slow! Finish it already!" I yelled annoyingly.

"If you had told me about this project before. I could have completed it! But you were playing all day. And now you are complaining about me being slow!? Y/n! Wake up! You have to help me." He shook my body violently, making my eyes open again.

It was almost midnight now, I have never stayed awake this late and now all I wished for was a good night's sleep.

"Huhuhuhuhu" I whined lowly and looked at the project.