CHAPTER EIGHT

- it's him?

Jin's pov-

I widened my eyes when I saw her fall suddenly, I ran towards her and tried to wake her up but she wouldn't.

Getting up, I knocked on the door to let her family know about her.

After a while, a lady opened the door, her eyes were half closed in sleep.

"What the heck-" She widened her eyes when she saw me, Anyone would be scared by the way I had wore the bear mask and the overly big bear goggles.

"Your daughter just fainted there. I think she lost her way" I said awkwardly not really knowing what to say, "Daughter?"

The lady asked in confusion, "I'm not even married yet!"

I made a surprised face at her words and looked at the fainted girl again, "And I don't know her!"

"But she said it's her house." I spoke frowning in confusion, "No no. We don't know her."

The lady said, "But can you please take her inside-" I tried to speak but she shushed me up, "Just take her with you! I said we don't know her!"

She yelled and slammed the door on my face. "gosh.."

I breathed out not believing what just happened.

Now I was alone with an unknown girl fainted infront of me, I wanted to leave from there but my heart said not to.

I stood there thinking and finally called Yumi.

"Hello?"

I heard her talk in her sleepy voice, "Yumi, Im in Seoul"

I informed and heard her voice suddenly become high pitched, "What? Why didn't you told me you were coming early!? Wait should I prepare something delicious? Oh my god It's your birthday and I-"

I smiled at her surprised state and spoke, "Wish me when I reach home and No need I already had my dinner, can you um call a doctor?"

"Are you injured!? What happened!?" She yelled,

"Not for me...I'm totally fine"

"Seok jin-ah, I just have a light fever, you are all I need...don't worry"

She spoke while giggling and I gulped before telling her everything, I could sense the panic in her voice but she agreed to my request.

And I called my driver to help me pick up the fainted lady and put her in my car.

Then I drove back home.

__________________________________

Your pov-

I woke up feeling an headache again.

My head just won't stop paining. It's like too normal to feel headaches now.

I thought I was in my home as usual, not really ready but anyhow, ready to get up but my eyes widened when I remembered everything.

And I got up in an instant.

"Where the hell am I?"

I asked as I looked around myself, I was in a completely unfamiliar room.

I ran to the door and pushed it open, thank God I wasn't locked here.

I think that guy brought me here.

I thought and checked my clothes again, I was wearing his jacket and inside it was the dress which I hated wearing.