CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

- I won't cry!

You were currently asleep in Taehyung's arms, you ate a lot and instantly wished to be asleep as you still felt very tired and drowsy, and you ended up pulling him in to sleep with you. He was more than grateful because sleep had faded from his eyes for these two weeks.

Though, it's been hours and he is now wide awake, staring at his doll holding onto her doll while snoring softly.

He mentally curses his phone for buzzing suddenly and he has to look away from your sleeping figure.

He sees the caller ID is his dad's and he gets out of the bed, walking out of the room so he can talk without distrubing you.

"What took you so long to pick up young man?" His dad asked as soon as he picked up.

"Appa, Y/n woke up." Taehyung informed with a smile, "I know. Dr Oh informed me already. Jimin and Namjoon are coming there."

"And about Jungkook-" "He doesn't have to show his face dad. He almost ruined everything." Taehyung exclaims, making his father to sigh in disappointment.

"Taehyung. He didn't do it intentionally. He has suffered enough boy. You should forgive him now." His dad tries to convince but he can't risk anything again, he was so close to loosing you. He can never forget that day.

"He was more than careless dad. He did that before too. Even when mother had it, he will never learn from his mistake. I can't take risk with his careless behavior. I'm thinking of shifting to U.S." He hears his dad choke on the coffee he was drinking.

"Have you lost your mind!?" His dad asks while coughing.

"Calm down old man." Taehyung says, shaking his head in disbelief.

"She can't travel in that condition! And moreover there's covid out there!" "Don't worry! I won't take her now. Maybe a month later."

"How about never? Taehyung you can't leave your work behind!" "Dad I'm not even needed there! I can work as an average person too. I will just take over a simple job in U.S. I want to keep it as simple as possible." The younger one clears and his dad sighs again, no matter what, If Taehyung has planned it all, he ain't listening to anyone.

"Alright. Do whatever you want but I'm warning you again Taehyung. She will hate you once she remembers everything."

"Don't worry dad, she won't remember anything." He says and ends the call before his father can say a word ahead.

He sighs even thinking about it and walks back to see you still sleeping soundly, and he gets in the bed again, taking your doll away and pulling you into his chest, he decided to sleep more with you in his arms.

____________________________________

"Jimin oppa! Namjoon oppa!" You squealed happily and wished you could run towards them but you can't for now atleast, you open your arms wide while sitting on the wheel chair and Jimin comes forward, hugging you and patting your head, followed by Namjoon.

Something about them makes you emotional everytime, you unknowingly search for your elder brother in them, you wondered if your brother was with you right now, would he also hug you and care for you like them?