CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

One week passed yet again. Time seems to race faster when you are happy and with your brother.

Flipping the pancakes carefully, a sad pout is on your lips, you wished you were little so you could cry and make him stay with you but you can't because you are grown up. So you have to understand that he is got some work and he won't be back again for two days straight.

"Looks delicious." You heard yumi speak, a small smile crept upon your lips, you guys were on good terms again.

"Thanks" "Should I help with anything?" She asked sweetly but you shook your head, "No no, I want to make it by myself."

"Oh you won't like it if I made it for you?" She asked with a pout and you shook your head again , "It's not for me, it's for oppa. He liked pancakes a lot. That's why I want to make it for him. I hope he likes it." You explained with a smile but Yumi's smile dropped.

She stared at you happily making the pancake but anger was rushing through her veins, "You are his step sister right?"

You stopped and glanced at her as you were taken aback by her sudden question. Nodding anyway, you continued cooking.

"Then..don't you think you guys are too close? I mean, it's cute no offence but...still, you are not his real sister, he is just a step brother." You are confused at her words and unknowingly your hands are forming a fist.

Did she just questioned your relation with your brother?

"We might be not blood related but for us we are like real brother and sister. we are connected by hearts." You spoke again while trying not to sound disrespectful.

"Connected by hearts? That's a good excuse to be honest. Not everyone gets to live this luxuriously without doing anything, and when you can just say you are living with your brother? Step brother to be exact." You visibly paused at her words, never have you ever thought you would listen something like this from Yumi.

But before you can say anything, you hear Jin's growling voice. He marched towards Yumi and harshly turned her around by her arm, "Do you have an Idea of what you are saying!? Have you lost your mind?" Jin asked with gritted teeth and your eyes are widened.

"Why? What did I say wrong? You guys are-" Yumi's words are trailed off when Jin suddenly tightened his grip and warned her with his angry glare and his index finger pointing towards her. "Not a word ahead."

You gulped on your saliva when you felt the atmosphere turn way too intense, both humans infront of you were glaring at each other.

"Oppa, it's..it's fine-" you tried to say but you were shushed "Apologise. To her. Right now." Your brother spoke in a deadly voice.

Yumi could only look down but she flinched when Jin suddenly raged, "I SAID RIGHT NOW."

You are taken aback by his voice, it sounded too harsh and scary that you were doubtful of whether it was really your brother, but guilt is rushing through your veins when you see a tear rolling down Yumi's cheek, "Sorry Y/n." She spoke quickly and ran away.

___________________________________

"I'm being a nuisance in their relationship, i guess.." you spoke with your puppy eyes staring at nowhere  while you walked hastily, lips forming a sad pout again.

"I think Yumi shouldn't have said that.   She went too far." Jungkook commented with crossed arms, "but she wasn't wrong...I need to look for a place for myself."

"Y/n. No please, look we have got so close. I get bored alone. Please stay with me." He says dramatically and shows you his big sad almond eyes.

"I will think about it later. Let's go now! We are getting late!" You yelled and started to run inside the university campus, followed by a running Jungkook.