CHAPTER FORTY SIX

- y/n, the terrible singer?

It's been a week since you are now living with Taehyung, he is basically the person who's helping you survive and been with you the whole time, your respect for him keeps increasing day by day, even though, he teases you, makes you go through a whole ride of various emotions, you still look up to him whenever you are lost, you can't believe it, that someone can love you so much, he loves you more than love itself.

And you don't even feel awkward or strange by his behaviour now, you have gotten used to him being on your side 24/7, he leaves only when it's night time, and you kinda miss him before sleeping too.

You feel like your heart is playing games on you, no matter how many times you tell yourself to not feel those emotions towards him, you end up feeling them, end up enjoying them, end up living those emotions. He makes you feel alive, whenever you see him, your heart races, you become nervous all of a sudden and don't get me started on how much you just can't stop blushing when he teases you.

You like it, no. You love it. Maybe, you love him too? Besides, he is your boyfriend right? Someone you SHOULD love, someone who deserves to be treated the same way he treats you.

But you are just too shy to confront him, you can't even utter a word when the tension arises, let alone be you confessing your feelings.

And also, you want to take things slow. You want to recover fast so that you can remember your sweet past with him.

Oh, only if you knew.

On the other hand,. Taehyung has been going through a lot of things right now, he tries his best to not let his mental state affect you in anyway, that's the reason he often asks Jungkook or Jimin to visit you and spend some time with you.

He has decided to return back to his previous position, it's not that easy though.

And that's the reason he is been getting crushed here and there, but all of these difficulties become smaller in front of his one big fear.

What if you remember everything and hate him?

What if you leave him?

These questions kill him everyday.

But he pretends to be strong when he is clearly not, hiding the fact that you are the only hope he is been surviving on for years.

The sound of notifications popping up echoes in his cabin and he knows who is constantly messaging him.

Love :

Hello!

Did you ate?

Is it cold there?

Taetae:

Already missing me?