CHAPTER TWENTY

- Bravo!

Your perspective~

Why did I even said I was ready?

Like no, Lee fucking Y/n have to act all brave and then cry her eyes out in fear!?

Pathetic.

But atleast I'm trying right? Atleast not throwing my hands and legs at whoever tries to drag me to the hospital.

I'm very calm this time.

No like really.

I didn't cried like a five year old and entered in the hospital quietly, my face screamed pure horror as if I was kidnapped by some mafias but I threw no tantrums.

The several check ups had only made me familiar with the view of hospital now.

I was given the hospital clothes and as I was changing, I heard some nurses talking behind the curtains.

"Thankgod the test result are okay now. Last time we got lectured for an hour."

"If it was not for Mr Kim, the poor girl's life would be at risk. "

"He is so caring and attentive! Also attractive! Kim Taehyung is the ideal man alive seriously!"

So he was the one who forced them to take my MRI test again? Because of him my surgery was postponed? Are you telling me that the man I curse to death actually did this all?

I had no more time to think when the nurses started to call my name. I hurriedly changed and ran out, even my breath came out nervously.

Just like before, everyone was kind and supportive towards me. It made me ease up a bit and when I saw my brother again, I couldn't help but feel the need to do it for him. When he hugged me tightly and I saw his eyes glistening with tears, face filled with worry and helplessness, I felt like the worst person because the reason was me and I didn't wanted him to be hurt because of me.

I was surely a fool to ignore all of this before but I myself didn't knew why I was acting so strange and moody.

But I just know one thing, it's now or never.

So I do everything, I did as I was instructed, I layed down while my breath hitched and eyes roamed around in uneasiness. The doctor smiled genuinely at me and told me to take long breathes and calm down.

I obeyed with a heavy heart and used every ounce of courage within me to trust them.

Closing my eyes tightly when they injected me, I kept thinking about nothing but my brother, I had to do it for him. To be with him. His face flashed in my mind again and again until I lost my consciousness.

And when I woke up, it was worst.

I was feeling drowsy and weak to my stomach, looking here and there I realised I was on the hospital bed.

Numbness was all over me, I stayed there for quite a while until a nurse came and saw me. She smiled and I looked at her with confusion.

Why am I confused?

She ran outside after seeing me and then the doctor came to check on me.

"Congrats you have made it out successfully." He says and chuckles at my continuous frowning face.

I didn't dared to move a single muscle and just layed there, wishing I fall back asleep and I did.

And I woke up again, the first thing I saw was Jin. My brother. My dear brother.