CHAPTER SIXTY- Epilogue

When the bubble of fairytale breaks,
Reality follows, you get thrown onto the harsh truth,
You want to crawl back to that fantasy, to that happy escape,
But you can't, you want to feel those moments again, live them again.
but you realise they will forever be just a memory.
And you think about those moments, feeling pain of nostalgia, craving to feel again,
And with time, you realise the pain starts to fade,
You get used to it, you no longer cry for it again,
You move on, you explore more things,
You find your happiness again, you realise that life is bigger than you can even imagine, it offers you anything anytime,
It teaches you that nothing is permanent, that we all are somehow lost,
And in the midst of our chaos, we love, loose and achieve,
And that's why dear, never be afraid to try. To go out there all alone.
°°°

Jaya, 4 and a half month old

An hour ago, Tanya takes a deep breath while holding onto the big flower pot in her hands. Climbing down the stairs quietly while shaking in fear, she sees everyone on the ground, just one guy standing there and talking on call.

Where's y/n? She thought and tightened her grip on the heavy pot in her hands, who is this man? She can't see anything except his back, she walks slowly behind him, ready to slam the huge pot on his head.

But he suddenly turns around, making her freeze while her hands extended upwards, holding onto the pot on top of her head.

His fierce gaze made every cell of her body to shiver, her grip on the pot loosened and before it could fall on her own head, the guy catched it swiftly with his one hand, "Careful." He says, taking the pot in his strong arms, making her part her lips in shock, "P-park Jimin?" She asked, causing Jimin to smile and nod.

"Glad, you remember."

"Yeah. S-sorry, I thought you were someone else! Really sorry. W-where's Y/n?" She asked, looking here and there, all she sees is big grown men unconscious on the floor.

"Jungkook took her to Taehyung. I heard you are now a mom-" "Oh no Jaya!" She exclaims suddenly, running upstairs in her room, causing Jimin to follow her all along, he sees her picking up her daughter in her arms, the baby isn't crying nor making any movements, "Baby...baby wake up! Hey don't scare mommy like this!? J-jimin she is...she is not moving! What do I do!? J-jaya-" she rubs her daughter's back rapidly, tears rolling down her cheeks, "Don't panic! We need to reach hospital quick." Jimin says, making her nod through tears, both of them rushing to the hospital.

--

"Stop crying now. She is fine, look, she is smiling." Jimin chimed, "T-thankyou. Thankyou so much. I don't have any cash right now, I will pay you after some days?-" "It's fine. You don't have to pay me. By the way, did Y/n said anything when she came?"