love~

As you daydream you bump into them. They look back at you "you ok?" They say at the same time. You blush "y-yeah...sorry" you say as they walk and stand infront of a door "this is our room" they opn the door. Technology , knifes, posters, blood everywhere!  "Wow" you say with big eyes YOU LOVED IT!!! "You like it?" Jeff says as he smirks. "Yeah!" You say looking around.  "Well there is no room made for you yet so....wanna sleep with us?" They say kinda worried. "Hell yeah!" You say hugging them both at the same time. They blush but you don't see. You smile and pull back and see their faces kinda get sadder. 'Are they ok?' You think "you guys ok?" They look at you and soon Jeff kisses you. Your frozen. 'OMG!!!' You think as you close your eyes. BEN off to the side is mad and soon shoves Jeff off and kisses you. Jeff growls "SHE IS MINE ELFY!" Jeff says hugging you to himself.  BEN hugs you also "WHO SAID SMILEY!?" They both growl and glare at eachother as you are in the middle.....fangirling (XD lol ) they soon come to a agreement......they both let go of you and whisper to eachother.  Your kinda confused and worried 'what are they thinking?' You say waiting for what will happen next........what will happen next? ( IM EVIL AND LEFT A CLIFFHANGER!!!!)