The day..

-(Y/n)'s view-
I looked at her then away a bit forcing her voice out of my self...ish head.. While she was jabbering on about many ways to kill them I get a bit uncomfortable. "Uh...is there another way not to kill them....like..they are my family so.." She stopped and glared at me. This glare made alot of things in my body turn cold. I bit my lip as she spoke in a harsh tone. "They never wanted, needed, or loved you truly. Why else would they not get you things? Why else would they ignore you. Why else would they not want you there in the first place. You were just another victim Jeff and BEN wanted to kill anyway. You were supposed to die." She said. I stared at her then the flash back came to me. I saw slenderman when he first hated me...BEN and Jeff who ignored me playing their game..I looked away and frowned....she was right. She waited silently for me to answer. "Alright...I guess....but I am just going to lay back..I don't feel like doing anything after that...talk.." She nodded "normal, now let's get started shall we?" She laughed evily and blew a purple ish dust in my face making me fall back...paralyzed...I was suprised...fuck I messed up...

-BENS view-
I heard a slam in the metal box. I turn as I see Jeff get a bit worried as well. Slender appeared next to us and put his hand on our chest pushing us back. "She is here...now we have to have a damn plan...we didn't think of this...I thought we would be out in a few days...not now" slender rubs his forehead with a tentacle that is coming out of his back. Jeff gets his knife our as I get a bit worried. "We can't kill her!" Jeff stopped and nodded "damn!" Jeff said confused on what to do. Slender sighed "we might have no choice.." We frowned and growled a bit at Slender. He sighs agian. "Finnneee ill find a cure...somehow.."he turned and thought of Sally and remembered. " sally!" I heard him yell before disappearing.

-slenders view-
I teleport to Sally and grab her hugging her tight. "Shhh hey...Sally I need you to get your Teddy bear and go to the basement and don't open the door, Alright?" I seen her nod as I smile a little bit picking her up and putting her down the stairs as I have her toys, clothes, bed, TV, games, drinks, food, and a tea part set ready for her. I waved her a bye and that I would be back....hopefully. I turned and closed the door locking it and placing the key in my pocket...i will be back my daughter...I teleport back to the metal box...and see it split open...here we go.