LJ!!!

Ben and jeff hear as sally opens the front door and squeals in excitement. Lj picks little sally up and hugs her "HEY KIDDO HAHA" lj smiles laughing.( of course) ben and jeff roll there eyes and hold ur hand walking out to room and into the living room. "Hey lj" ben and jeff say in unison not excited at all. Lj sees ben and jeff anf hugs them both laughing but then stops silent as he stares at u. "Well hello haha" lj smirks at u and lets go of ben and jeff. Ben and jeff looks at lj and notice he is looking at u and growls. "Back off u fucking clown!" Jeff growls. Lj puts his hands up in surrender. "Ok ok" he smirks laughing and walks passed ben and jeff to u holding out his hand full of candy. "Want some sweetie?" Ben and jeff shove lj "FUCKER I SAID LEAVE HER ALONE, BACK OFF!!" Lj smirks and smiles. "Aww why not trust me? I wont hurt her...that bad" he laughs insanely. As i stand there kinda scared of him. But feel safe because of jeff anf ben protecting u. "Hi.." Is all u can say as lj laughing stops. "Hey im LJ!!!"he laughs. "U..uh i see u laugh alot..." He nods and ben and Jeff crosses there arms and sit down slumping on the couch. "Hmmph". U smile and walk to LJ "and sure i want candy" u smile sweetly. Lj blushes a little noticing how cute and pretty u are up close. "O..oh u dont want this.." He laughs and u pout. "Awww why" lj shrugs and turns away "its not good for u" he eats some candy. "Hey ur eating canddyyy" u whine and he turns to u putting a sucker in ur mouth. "Here kiddo" he laughs and runs off as u see sally eating candy also and smile.