The end is near

You stay there as Ben and Jeff yell. And then you open your eyes as they are a royal purple. And energy wave washes over everything in the room sending zalgo flying into a wall. Your skin boiling red. Zalgo getting up from the broken in wall. Ben and Jeff staring as their jaws are dropped in suprize. You stay still relaxed. And ready. Zalgo growls as he charges agian BEN and Jeff tackling him to the ground. zalgo smirking and getting out two knifes stabbing BEN and Jeff in the stomach. Jeff still holding on bleeding as BEN hisses in pain and grabs zalgo by the neck. As u slowly walk to the three. Zalgo struggles kicking Jeff off sending Jeff into a sword holder. Jeff getting stabbed by the swords in effect. You glare at zalgo as he smirks. "Oh? Mad ohhh don't worry u will all die anyway. You see (y/n) they don't love you" BEN growls and punches zalgo breaking his nose. Zalgo getting out his sword stabbing Ben through the heart. And jumping up punching him over and over agian. Until he falls to the ground heart bleeding out and gushing blood onto the floor. Heart beat gone...you stay there frozen. Tears welling up and as Jeff gets up sword blade sliding itself into him fully. "Jeff stop!" You cry as he gets up wobbling and sliding the sword out of him. And charging at zalgo as zalgo stares. Saying a weird sentence a sentence that will end Jeff's life as we know it. A sentence of death.