Thought i was done? HA wrong~

~(Y/N)~
'I couldn't help but get sudden burst of energy every now and then..what is this power? Did i do something wrong? What happened to once the happy ending I was getting? I see I am tied down that's good..but for how long I dont know. run...just run please..'
~Jeff~
I couldn't believe what was happening. I didnt think it would be all this bad. Having to strap her down in a rope that has one weakness. And she might have that weakness with her. "Stay still (Y/N) you can't get out of this. This is magic resistance. No one can escape." I yell at her a bit as it does not faze her one bit. I sigh and look at slender who is trying to calm down slowly going back into his regular form. "We need to find a way fast" BEN says as he looks at slender as well. "What do we do?" We say at the same time to slender. "Place her on the couch and keep her down, tied on it. I dont care what you guys do just keep her there" he walks off huffing and kind of stomping. He was supper pissed I guess. Oh well. I look at (Y/N). When will you be back to normal...just normal little sweet (Y/N) we all used to love...come back please.
~BEN~
I don't get what to do. I pick her up bridal style and place her on the couch. Me and Jeff straddle her and keep her in place. The more i feel her...the more I feel the energy running through her whole body. What is going on...this energy is not for a human like her. Why..I don't get this one bit.
~slender~
I cant explain to them quit yet on what is happening to her. I go and check on Sally who is still in the basement..laughing? I walk down and look at her. She is..what the fuck...she is playing with this black ora what.."Sally get away from it right now!!" I yell at her and grab her quickly and stare at the black object. What the hell. She holds onto me and laughs "it's my new friend!" I look down at her in my arms. "Do you even know what it is?" She laughs more which made me put her down and kneel down as well. "Sally look at me" Sally slowly raises her head her eyes..dark purple and some purple mixed with black liquid pouring out of her mouth. I get up and move away a bit "Sally....what happened" she laughed more and more demonically. "Hello daddy!" She laughs and stares at me. "Want to play with...ME!!" She lunges at me and i dodge. "Sally Baby girl control yourself please!" She laughs and a weapon flown from behind her almost hitting me as I dodge once more. "Aww so sweet. You think it's your little girl still~" I stare..what happened...to my baby Sally.