The big fight! (sorry not enough time for more i got school)

As they charge you watch scared and start to move away. BEN jumps up into the air as cords from games and TV's come and wrap around zalgo. Zalgo laughs as the cords melt from the heat and BEN hisses. Jeff being Jeff and always uses his knife stabs zalgo in the back when distracted by BEN. You look at watch so scared soon shaking '(y/n)' you hear from no where?? "H..huh?" 'Come on get up fight!' You hear and suddenly knew who it was. It was (y/n)!...well not u...but the demon you you got from hell! XD you slowly get up "what do I do?" You say to (y/n) there was no response. You get worried watching as zalgo hits BEN across the room! "BEN!!!" You cry out but couldn't move...your stuck. Jeff growling and stabs him agian and gets kicked in the gut making Jeff spit up some blood. As you begin to cry "jeff....oh god...I'm sorry" you whimper crying and soon stop only feeling anger...."what is this" you say 'its anger (y/n) anger from you....you can start to fight you can do this!' (Y/n) said. You nodded and looked as BEN and Jeff slowly get up as zalgo looks at u and smirks. Giving a little kiss into the air torwards you. You look at him with discussed. (IdK if I spelled that right *shrugs*) you close your eyes focusing. Hearing screams for you to move "(y/n) MOVE ZALGO IS COMING MOVE (Y/N)!!" You can hear the swiftness of the air being moved as zalgo speed torwards you with a sword. You keep your eyes closed and think. Think.think. as zalgo jumps up into the air above you with a sword ready to slice and you stand there. And wait.."(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" Is all you can hear as you think and focused the sword coming inches from you.