Final page EXTRA

(Ill be updating other stories and finishing them and then ill be doing one shots so read them babs! ;3 love you!)
~(Y/n) view~
With all of it over i can be with my family. And with slender being him we all got back to the world. I had to beg him to. I wanted a child.. (Ill add in a lemon for chu ) and ya see..this is how it went.
~BEN View~
Grabbing (y/n) i slam her against the wall and began to kiss trails down her neck. As Jeff moves us away from the wall to get behind her and i press her up against Jeff. As her ass grind against Jeff he groaned in pleasure slipping his hands up her shirt fondling her breasts.
I could feel her nipples getting hard through her shirt. She never wears bra's on weekends so bonus. I began to grind against her womanhood as Jeff grind against her ass. Earning a moan of pleasure from her we move to the bed. I pull off her shirt as Jeff pulls off her pants and panties. Grabbing some rope from our closet (dont ask were we got it from ;3) tying her up. She struggled making me and Jeff feel pleased and want to fuck her even more. I get beside her head and unzip my pants letting my length softly touch her lips. I look down at Jeff who is licking and sucking at her womanhood. Earning more moans, as she moans i slip in my length as i feel her tongue swirl around my tip i moan.

~(y/n)~
I moan as i feel Jeff's wet tongue against my area. I couldn't help but moan out, as i did BEN slipped his member into my mouth. I began to swirl my tongue against his tip earning a moan. I love their moans. I spread my legs for Jeff allowing his tongue to enter me. I whimper and shift as i couldn't do anything, i was tied down. Soon enough i could feel Jeff's member shoving his way inside of me. Moaning loudly BEN slips more into my mouth deep throating. I squirm and kick a bit as Jeff began to pound hard into me. BEN moaning as well as Jeff. I feel them throb inside of me in both ends as if they are about to cum. Which they are i felt myself get tighter as i was about to as well. I couldn't handle it anymore and i gasped arching my back and releasing my juices as Jeff and BE. Moaned loudly and came. I swallowed down BEN's cum and Jeff's cum was inside. Soon enough they switched. Jeff holding my head moving it back and forth as much as he wanted to. Moaning as i whimper and sweat panting but i still loved it. BEN sliding his member inside as i twitch a bit and shift my legs, i was sensitive. After 30 of fucking they stopped came and let me lose. We all got a shower and dressed up.
A few months later i began getting sick and throwing up and having a little bump in my stomach. I was pregnant.

~baby about to be born~
I felt pain everywhere. I was in the middle of the living room as everyone sat on the couch. Jeff saw that i was in pain and got up."baby you ok?" He said as he slightly rubbed my stomach. "I-it hurts...a-ahh!! Fuck! It hurts!!" I whimper and groan as my water broke. BEN and everyone else sprang into action. Calling people as Jeff and BEN both carried me to the car and drove. As we were getting thereJeff was driving (he was crazy at driving we nearly crashed) and BEN beside me holding my hand as he told me to breath and calm down. I couldn't calm down, this baby wants out! "Hurry!!" I yell as Jeff is going way over the speed limit. Without getting caught by the cops (yet) we made it. Rushing in they put me in a room and began to help me with the baby and pushing as well as breathing. BEN fainted of course but Jeff was man enough to watch and take care of BEN. Everyone else was waiting outside in the waiting rooms.

~ hours and hours of pain and suffering the baby was born.~
They held the baby against me, as it wad all washed. I stared at the baby loving the way it turned out. Black and blond hair swirled colors for its hair. Its slightly light pale skin. And I'm sure my eye color. Im falling in love all over again. This baby is mine and mine only. BEN and Jeff soon came to see the baby and i as we were back in our room and everything calmed down and cleaned up. BEN and Jeff's eyes grew as they seen how it turned out. "Beautiful.." Jeff petted the babies hair slightly. BEN picked the baby up and cradled it as i smiled and watched. So peaceful..my family... Soon enough the rest came to see my miracle. Sally when it was her time to hold her was smiling and giggling. I know they will be best friends. As they had to leave because of hours in the hospital BEN and Jeff stayed. Watching the baby and me. This is my family. How it will end. Te end of my story. Thank you for reading. Bye.. - (Y/N)

(I hope you guys liked it. Remember to read my other stories i will be updating and finishing. I will be doing one shots as well. Kinky af!!! XD contact me on ideas you want me to do at
Kik: DaveStrider1201)
Byebye babs!