Uhm...a...fight?

You charge at then as a sword forms to ur hand as u grab it and stab one of the guards up their stomach and shifting the sword as they go flying across the room breaking down a wall.you laugh insanely as one of the guards stab u. U look at the guard as the others curl around u in a circle. As u glare at all of them. One swift motion with your sword all of them get sliced in half and fall to the ground as blood squirts onto u. And u giggle running and tackling more. Slicing there throats and cutting another's anckle so they can't run. You get up beheading one and kicking the other onto the floor and raise your sword stabbing them in the throat. "Hehehe u will lose u will all lose for what u have done." You said as one came up behind u limping and trying not to scream in pain for the sliced ankles.stabbing u agian and u looked at the sword that has now became bloody with ur blood. "Fucking hell" u say as u turn around as the blade was pulled out of ur body. "I have no time for this" you say as you close your eyes and begin to float/fly. Blue particles form around you your hair slightly floating as well. As u open your eyes to the scared guard. Now screaming as ur eyes are pure shiny white. Running from u in fear as u laugh louder looking at him and snapping your finger as the guards body explodes. Blood prices of meat splatted all over the floor and walls. As u float to zalgo. "What the hell!?" He screeched. As u giggle flying to him grabbing him by the throat slamming him against the wall. "Fucker....u killed what I love the most. So u will pay with ur life!" You stab him with your own hand as it goes through not all the way just inside his body. (Don't think wrong people -.- ) as u begin grabbing his organs from the inside and pulling them out. As we struggles and punched and kicked u which resulted into a shield of protection to be called on. U laugh more and more as he is completely useless."guardians of heavon and hell commence. See this useless lost soul in which all the sins he gas done and take it. Destroy it...ruin it" as u said that sentence zalgos body began to glow. A light light color of red. And he struggled more. And he soon disappeared as he faded slowly from ur grasp. And u sigh soon floating to normal and the particles gone.and u fall limp onto the floor fainted.