7 minutes!!!!!! ;)

You sigh and nod and BEN whimpers. Toby shoves you both into the closet. Ej sighs and walks away "i dont want to play this game if I'm gonna be raped" everyone laughs a little and listens to the door. Mean while you and BEN are staring at eachother. Well BEN's eyes are glowing in the dark and you're like....nothing you ...ITS TO DARK! Meh!!! Anyway...BEN is kinda nervous on what you will do. You think in you're head and have an idea on what to do for the mean part but for now you lean to BEN and kiss him. He calms down and kisses back closing his eyes and sliding his hand up your body making  you shiver. You blush and wrap your arms around him ( yes yes its another lemon for the BEN girls out there :3 ) he slowly slides his hand up your shirt and you blush heavily. Slowly taking off your shirt as you let him BEN whispers "i love you" you smile and say back whispering "i love you too" he takes off your bra as you take his clothes off. Soon you both are fully naked and kissing. He is rubbing you slowly as you are moaning and everyone out the door is blushing and laughs "YEAH GO BEN!" You pout and pant moaning as BEN laughs. You grab BEN's dick and start rubbing him hard and slowly. BEN moans and whimpers you think now it a good time to do your evil part. BEN doesnt expect this and so you whisper a "Im sorry" and BEN's eyes widen as he sees you distract a NEW FRICKEN game he JUST bought two hours ago and didn't even open it yet and throw the rest in the lake and put BEN in another lake. BEN screams getting upset, putting his clothes on and running away crying a little. You frown and putting your own clothes on as everyone else laughs watching him. You feel bad and run after him to help him feel better.