this wont end now!

you watch as zalgo says the sentence of doom. "demons of the underwhelm you will rise as ghost tear Jeff apart!!!" Jeff freezes and glares at zalgo running agian. stabbing zalgo as u don't know what to do...."not now no no no" u say. 'shhhh calm down' the other you said. "calm down!!! how the fuck am I gonna calm down!?" 'just wait' you nod slowly as tears went down your cheeks. as jeff's body gets paralized and he falls to the floor as demons tear him from the inside out. your just standing there hopeless....zalgo laughs as they are both dead now. you glare and get into a fighting position. "ohhh?? cute little thing wants to fight~" "stfu bitch u will go down!" he laughs. "ohh no so scared she is gonna send me to hell which I am the KING of!!" you facepalm. 'wow you need to work on that' "shut up!" you talk to yourself. you focus. focus.focus. as zalgo gets near you with a sword and an army of his demons behind him. stepping on the two dead bodies of your lovers. his army having swords as well. "get her!" zalgo says charging. as they all charge at u. the second the sword touches you just a slight u teleport away. as they stand there looking around confused and growling. you laugh "oh~ no~ the king can't find me~" you smirk. he growls as they all split up to find you in the big castle of his. you teleport to a room an office! "yes this will be fun" 'what are u thinking?' "you should know u are me dummu" 'nope I just have the same name idiot haha' you roll your eyes and laugh a little. scrambling through papers til you found the one you were looking for stuffing it in your shoe as the door gets barged open. you look at the door way to see four demonds as they charge at u. you get ready for the fight of your life...and your lovers...