T/D STARTING

( leave t or d's!!! XD in the comments)
"BEN since u are the one who told sally this game u go first!" Jeff says and everyone agree's well except for BEN. "Uhg fine!!" He looks around and sees toby not paying attention and smirks "Toby!!!!" Toby turns smiling eating a waffle and runs to BEN. BEN smirks evily everyone waits for him to ask toby. "Truth or dare?" Toby thinks and tries to be braver than everyone "DARE!" BEN laughs evily. Toby tilts his head confused. "I dare u not to eat waffles for a week!" Toby gasps and everyone's eyes widen. "Ooooooo" jeff yells laughing. Everyone stares at toby waiting for his reaction. Toby's face is like this then a few seconds later toby tackles BEN and punches him "BEN WHY!!!" BEN dodges his punch and kicks him off "u chose it!!" Toby growls crossing his arms and watches as EJ throws all the waffles away. Toby cries and curls up "whhyy nooo!!" Masky pats his back and toby puts his head on maskys lap sniffling. Hoodie leaning on masky like no-toby-he-mine. Everyone looks at toby as its his turn. Toby points at (y/n). "T or d?"to "U..uh dare..." "I dare u to play 7 minutes in heavon then when u are about to fuck do something mean!" " Aww come on man!!" BEN yells at Toby as everyone laughs except for u and u think on what to do when its time to be mean.

( comment what u want to do to BEN for the mean part bye :3 )