Chapter 20 Chocolate Chocolate and more Chocolate

I groaned as I crawled on the couch and curled into Lukes lap. Stupid girl problems. I didn't want to leave his warm arms. "Woah, what's up?" Luke laughed. I groaned as my face shook against his chest.

I looked into his eyes. " I just got..my umm..yeah." I said a little worried of how he was going to be wierd if i just came out and told him. He turned to me and gave me a confused look. I sighed. "I got my period." I said as I watched for his reaction. At first i saw shock but then amusement flashed in his eyes.

"Oh, boy." He said as he pulled me closer to him almost as if he knew that i loved being held when i had it. I smiled and brought my lips up to his. I pulled away and snuggled my face back into his chest. "I'm gonna get you some chocolate ok?" He said as I felt his head shift down. I smiled at that thought but i didnt want him to leave.

"Can I come with?" I raised my head.

"If you want." Luke slid a hair of mine behind my ear.

"Can we put the middle seat down so I can be closer to you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Of course." He said as we both got up. He grabbed my hand, realizing that I cling on when im like this. He pulled me close to him as we walked out the door. He didn't allow me to open the door myself. He walked me around and opened the truck door. I climbed into his truck. He ran around to the otherside while I put the middle seat down and scooted to the side of the truck. Luke slid in the car as he gave me a smirk, he pulled on his seat belt and lifted his arms so i could crawl to his side.

"Did you know that you're the best?" I said in an innocent voice.

"Oh really?" He looked down at my face. I lent up and pressed my lips against his, only to want more.

"Yep", I confirmed as I leaned my head into his chest and waited him to pull into the nearest gas station.

Soon he pulled up and hopped out of the truck. I felt instantly cold, not having his warmth by my side. I whimpered as the cold air hit my side. I slid my butt out of the truck and landed on the ground, getting caught by Luke before i face planted into the cold, hard pavement. He grabbed my hand and walked me into the gas station.

"What would you like?" He asked and I lead him over to the ice cream; chocolate ice cream of course. I grabbed some with chunks of brownie and fudge in it. "Is this all you want?" I gave him a weird look like your gonna let me get more? Okay when im on my period i turn into a big baby who just wants love and affection. I dont know why, but it happens. "Do you want something else?" He chuckled at my expression. I nodded and lead him over to the candy bars. I picked out recces, kit kats, and of course, snickers. right when i picked out snickers Luke spun me around and gave me a random kiss. i felt my eyes widened not knowing that was coming. I fell into the kiss. I felt the passion and sparks fly, I just wanted more. Luke broke the kiss. "So you want some soda too?" He breathed pretending that nothing just happened but i just wanted to connect my lips with his and i have a feeling that he knew that. He grabbed a twelve pack of sundrop (if you dont know what that is, look it up). We walked up to the register and checked out. Luke grabbed all of the stuff and carried it out to the car like a gentlemen, which i thought was attractive because it seems like no guys know how to be a gentlemen anymore you know? I blushed as I got back into the truck and Luke put all the things he bought in the back seat. I crawled up to his side again but this time I pressed my lips hard to his. I wanted to feel the sparks and the passion. I feel like i love this all too much. needless to say we stayed in the parking lot for about 10 more minutes than we planned. When I finally broke the kiss it was because i was out of air.

Luke pulled the car out and headed back to my uncle's house. All Luke said to me when we pulled up to my uncles house was go inside and curl up on the couch and he will be there soon, he refused to let me carry anything in or do anything else; it was adorable.

When Luke finally came in the living room he put on one of my favorite movies A Walk to Remember and he snuggled up with me and my favorite blanket that he grabbed from my room. He knew so many things that i didnt even realize he knew. Oh I almost forgot he even brought me a bowl of icecream and a can of soda. As he sat down and i curled up to him I looked at him," I love you." I told him as I dug into the bowl of ice cream.

*****

We fell asleep like that, Luke just kept popping in movies. Eventually when it got to lunch time he went out and bought us Lunch and for supper he made pizza, he took total care of me and I loved every second of it, and we got a couple make out sessions in there, but you dont want to hear the details.

Luke tried to get up from under me with out waking me up but it failed miserably when he plopped my face down on the couch.

"What you doing?" I groggily asked as he looked at me with guilt for waking me up.

"I got to go back to my house for a bit. Ill be back." He whispered as he leaned down to give my forehead a kiss. I smiled.

"Bring clothes. Olivia and Paul are gone till Friday. they extended their stay because olivias mom is in the hospital with her finger issues." I groaned.

"Why dont you stay at my place, we have comfy beds and all the chocolate you want." Luke smirked, I giggled and got up.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Guys i dont feel like writing anymore. I felt like showing how Luke can be a gentlemen was a big part in the book, and of course I would write more but....im tired and I ran out of energy and i have to work the rest of the week and I dont have time so i figured since im up late, i might as well because im an awesome person!! yay! Ok love ya guys.

Jas

To the side is a picture of sundrop and a trailor of a walk to remember. I love that movie!