Chapter 8 Movie day!

I woke up Saturday morning excited remembering that today we were going to pick up Nathan. I quickly shot up from my bed and grabbed my robe and my towels from the upstairs bathroom and went to the downstairs bathroom. I would shower in the upstairs bathroom but the water pressure isnt very good up there. I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I washed my body and quickly got out. I dried off and wrapped my hair up in my towel and wrapped my body in a towel. I quickly walked upstairs in my towel and went in my room. I took off my towel, put my underwear on, put my bra on, slid into my dark blue jean shorts, grabbed my favorite shirt during the summer and slipped it on over my bra. I went to the bathroom across the hall and took my hair ot of the towel. I quickly brushed out my hair and plugged in my hair dryer. I blow dried my hair while running my brush through my hair. I quickly applied some mascara and walked downstairs. I walked into the livingroom to find Olivia dressed and Paul chilling on the couch.

"Hey are you ready?" Olivia nods and stands. "Isnt he coming?" I asked and point to Paul who is glued to watching a movie on the tv screen. Olivia shakes her head.

"Nope hes staying here. I told him i could drive. " I nod.

"alright. lets go." I say as i wave her out of the house. I quickly walk out to the car and get in the front seat. I watch as olivia closes the back door. I pull out my phone to text Nathan. 'hey we are just leaving from my uncles house. we should be there soon' I then saw i had an unread text. Hey beautiful, i hope you are having an amazing morning. I laughed not being used to being called beautiful. I opened a reply message 'hey handsome, my morning only seems to get better ;)' i laughed. Olivia looked at me.

"What?" she asked a little confused. I shake my head.

"Just Luke being cute again." I say and feel my cheeks heat up.

"Awe you gus are so cute, you know that?" She said as she looked unto the road. I raised my eyebrow.

"You really think so?" I asked and i could feel my cheeks heat up more. She nods her head.

"Yeah. I can tell he really apreciates you. and he really likes you." I smiled. My phone vibrated in my hand. awesome ill be ready. Nathan sent back. i still havent told him about Luke. I'm not trying to hide it from him i just want to tell him in person. 'I got something to tell you too.' i sent. Then my phone vibrated again, Luke. Do you want to hang out tonight? Watch the stars or something? I sighed knowing that i couldnt because i was having Nathan over. 'Awe, i really wish i could but remember my guy best friend is coming over for a couple of weeks and today is our first day together, maybe tomorrow you can come over and meet him and we could all watch a movie or something?' i said and a feeling of guilt washed over me. Sure, babe. call me when you get the chance i want to be at least able to hear your voice today. I smiled at his cuteness. 'ok. ill call you after super.' I went to my unread message. Nathan. alright i guess. i could tell he was a little worried.

We soon arrived to Nathan's dad's house. It was in the middle of maloon. He comes running out with two bags and drops them as he hugs me. "Umm, yeah hi." i say as i feel awkward with his arms around me. after like 30 seconds he doesnt let go. "nathan release, touching is not good." i say as i try to raise my arms to show him that im not hugging him back. he slowly backs away and smiles at me awkwardly.

"I missed you." He laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah i missed you too but hello my name is May and i dont really do guy hugs."

"Yeah i remember." He says and smiles.

"can i help you with your bags?" i asked lifting my hand from my side to motion towards his bags on the ground. he nods and walks back to his bags. He hands me one. i start walking over to the car and Olivia gets out of the drivers seat to open the trunk. "oh hey, Nathan i would like you to meet Olivia. Wait, you guys have met before. Opps. Well just to make sure you guys know each other." i said and gave an awkward laugh. We plopped the bags in the car and i walked around to the drivers side back door and Nathan walked around to the other side back door.