[3] ✽ A Ride ✽

Start from the beginning

"Because you own a car. Now come fast."

Jungkook sighed and took out his ear piece while increasing his speed, pressing on the gas pedal harder and overtaking different cars.

Jin hung up and sat down, waiting for the car to arrive. He then remembered how you were so worried about him when he had mistakenly slapped you.

Cute he thought, when you were flabbergasted.

He smiled, finding it funny how the situation were so awkward between both of you and how you just ran away to catch the thief without hearing his explanations properly.

A familiar car soon parked behind a sitting Jin and Jungkook came up to him.

"Why are you smiling?"

Jin just shook his head and took Jungkook's help to enter his car carefully. But before that, he turned at the direction you ran, deciding to help you.

"Hyung, how did you get hurt?"

"Just drive towards the front, I will explain to you."

Jungkook quietly obliged, curious yet worried of how Jin suddenly got injured and why was he making him drive the opposite way.

"What!?"

Jungkook screeched in a swirl of mixed emotions when Jin finally explained him everything on the way. From what he did to what he saw, every detail was poured out.

Jungkook was in disbelief, how Jin slapped a girl. He was always mild mannered so it was quiet a surprise for him.

They drove for a while and Jungkook thought that Jin was making his own story because he didn't see anyone on the road running or fighting or anything.