My stomach dropped and my eyes widened. This can’t be happening. “U-uh... I-I don’t think history is th-that important.” I said, half confident and half confused.

“I see.” He nodded. “Come here.” He ordered.

“Wh-why?” I asked now extremely confused and shocked. 

“Just do it, Niall.” He said, raising his voice a little. I got a bit scared and scurried out of my chair, walking behind the desk and to Mr. Payne. “Right here.” He pointed right in front of his legs. I stepped to placed myself right there in front of him, waiting for something else to happen. “Can I ask you a question?” He asked. I nodded slowly, unsure of where he was going with this conversation.

“Report cards are coming out very soon.” He emphasized. “So how do you think you can make up your grade?”

“I-I don’t know...” I stuttered.

“How old are you?” He suddenly asked. I blinked bluntly.

“I’m eighteen.” I said quietly, losing my confidence.

He just smirked and rolled his chair closer to me. “Mmm... good.” He purred. He placed his large hands on each of my thighs, then pulling me onto his lap. 

“Mmmph.” I made an uncomfortable noise as my hands flew to his shoulders, trying to catch my self and stay on my feet. It was of no use, as I fell into his lap. “Mr. Payne! What are you doing?”

“This is how you’re going to make up your grade... unless you want to fail this class?” He said. My heart was beating fast. I couldn’t afford to fail a class, not in my senior year. College’s would not like that and wouldn’t except me. I whimpered as he caressed my face, his other hand around my waist, traveling to my bum. He gave my bum a good squeeze, making me rub my member over his. He bit his lip, holding back a moan.

“What do I have to do?” I gave in. I couldn’t help it. I had to make up my grade... Plus, Mr. Payne was pretty good looking.

He just smiled evilly before stroking a light touch over my jaw. “Whatever I want you to...” He replied. He traced his fingers over my lips and I made a soft cry of pleasure as he leaned up to press his lips to mine. I hesitated for a second, not wanting to kiss him at first, but I responded a few seconds later. I felt him smile into the kiss once I responded, then he slipped his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I squeezed my lips tight, not wanting his tongue inside of my mouth. He squeezed my cock, making me gasp and buck into his hand. His tongue shot into my mouth, exploring every crook and crevice. I moaned into his mouth, finally bringing my arms around his shoulders. He grabbed my thighs really tight and lifted me up off the desk and slammed me against the table. He leaned back and kissed down my neck, causing me to moan with pleasure. He then leaned back up to whisper in my ear. “Suck my cock.”

 I nodded and got off the table, watching as Mr. Payne crawled onto the desk. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them off along with his boxers, then watching his erection spring free. He was huge. I bent down and gently kissed his what looked about nine inch length up and down. I finally took the top into my mouth, lightly sucking. He gasped and then let out a soft moan. Every time I bobbed my head down I took more of him in my mouth so soon enough, I was deep throating him, the tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat. 

“Oh, fuck, Niall. God you’re so good at this.” I came back up to his tip and swirled my tongue around it, then going back down on him. “Mmm... just like that.” He dug his fingers through my hair, thrusting into my mouth. He pulled my chin up which forced me to stop the blow job. 

“Why’d you stop?” I asked surprised. “I thought you were enjoying it...” I said.

“I was. You’re amazing with your mouth...” He complimented me. “But...” He said mischievously. “I’m gonna fuck you now.”

I gulped. But I didn’t hesitate. I climbed up on the table after my muscular teacher got off. He positioned his wet tip at my tight entrance, pushing in painfully slow. “Nngh.” I grunted, trying to crawl away. “Mr. Payne!” I yelled as he thrusted hard and fast into me, grabbing at my hips and keeping me in place. I squirmed underneath him and he kept thrusting into me.

“My name is Liam.” He groaned as he pounded into me.

I clenched my jaw together, squeezing my eyes shut as the pain took over me. A minute or two later, pain turned into pleasure and cries and uncomfortableness turned into moans and extreme pleasure. My eyes drifted closed as I floated to cloud nine, my orgasm nearing as the heat built up in my stomach.

“I’m close.” I breathed out.

“Mmm... same.”

And that’s when Liam came undone, spilling his cum inside of me. I groaned at the feeling, making me orgasm all over our stomachs. He rode out the pleasurable feeling, then pulling out his softening cock. I sat up as he sat next to me, placing his hand on my inner thigh.

“A plus.” He said before leaning in to kiss me...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

P.S. after I finish writing and posting a Nosh and Nustin/Jiall oneshot I will be done with this. I am then going to start writing a Narry oneshot collection full of smut/fluff/angst, anything! So, if you would ike, please leave me a prompt in my inbox, not in the comments or on my profile. Thank you! <3 xx