I got two scratches on my face from her she only pulled my hair and then she manage to scratch my arm like what are you a cat.

" Micaì your dad who happens to be my Godfather will be angry with you and you gone get suspended but I will bring your homework for you " said Alyssa.

" Micaì come to my office and Alyssa come to I want you to explain the fight both of you " said the principal.

So we followed her to the office and the cat was in the office she must have told the principal garbage.

" Ok we have yall three in here because you two were fighting Micaì your side of the story" said the principal.

" Ok so I'm at my locker and Alyssa is congratulating me on my interview on tv so she has some smart remarks to say so she pulls my hair and we started fighting " I said.

" Ok so you are both suspended for two weeks yall will return after your suspension I've call your mom Shawna and Micaì I called your dad so you can wait outside the office " said the principal.

My dad is gonna be real angry with me I remember he told me if I get into another fight he will really deal with me.

I walked out the office and Alyssa sat on the side of me I started to cry my dad is going to be mad.

" Dont cry Caì " said Alyssa as she wiped my tears which kept coming down.

" I wish it was so easy I'm doomed my dad is going to mad he probably mad any how " I said crying.

" Your right I am mad I got a call from the principal to hear that my child was in a fight and stop crying cause I ain't give you anything to cry for now come " said dad.

I followed behind him out the school and into his car as he was driving out the school yard I was crying.

" Daddy she pulled my hair I didn't want to fight she called me a female dog to " I said.

" Micaì i dont want to hear it you will get it when we reach home and she said your suspended for two weeks " said dad.

I hate that my daddy is mad with me ugh why did I fight I'm in for more punishment.

Dad pulled up the driveway and mom car was missing she probably at work ugh I'm stuck home with my dad and he gone punish me.

He turned off the car and he got out I got out as well and followed him in the house .

" Go up to my room I will be up there to deal with you " said dad

I grabbed my bag and went upstairs I placed my bag in my room then I went to my dad's room.

I sat down on the bed knowing I'm going to get a royal whooping this time around.

He walked in the room my dad was really angry with me and now I'm suspended for two weeks not even a week.

" Daddy I'm sorry for fighting I will never do it again " I said.

" You said that the last time you fight and you did it again Micaì go in my closet and get the leather belt " he said.

I went  in his closet and got his leather belt he always wear to church or events and walked out the closet and I gave him the belt.

He grabbed my hand and he started whooping my behind then he sent me to my room.

I walked in my room and closed the door I went in my bed and I cried my eyes out.

Later that day

" Micaì come here I'm in my room " said my dad

" Yes sir am I in trouble again " I said as I walked into the room.

" No come here let me clean those scratches on your face " said dad .

He went in the bathroom and got the ointment and a swabs and bandages he came back and he wiped the access blood off then he put the ointment on the scratches.

I went downstairs and went in the tv room ugh I shouldn't have fight I'm grounded for now and my dad is mad at me.

My butt is sore my dad gave me a whooping I deserved I just was angry that she pulled my hair and she was making me mad.

Dad came in the tv room and sat next to me he pulled me into him.

" Daddy I know you're mad at me she pulled my hair and my eyes turned dark like every time they bother me it does that " I said.

" I am disappointed in you and you could have walked away baby girl but why she pulled your hair " said dad.

" Well I turned to walk away and I felt my hair being pulled and my hair isn't in braids or extensions and I didn't like it so we fought that's why have these scratches on my face" I said .

" Your butt I'm sure is very sore right now because of the whooping I gave you " said dad.

" Yes sir it is very sore besides I  deserved the whooping I fought after I told you I wasn't going to fight again and I knew I was in trouble the minute I  was in the principal office and the minute she said I called your dad" I said.

" Ok  so you do know that your grounded and your phone well you were gonna get it back but I changed my mind and gave me your iPad " said dad.

" Ok daddy my iPad is in the draw in my room  and ok " I said.

" Ok and Alyssa is bringing your homework and class assignments for now on since you got yourself suspended " said dad.

" She told me she would get my homework already and daddy I'm hungry I only ate breakfast " I said.

He took me the kitchen and cooked something for me .

*******

Its lengthy but worth it

Next update will be up

You will now follow her on her two weeks of suspension.

Comment and vote