Chapter 24

This is continuing from last chapter

Micaì

Agterngoing over this dance three times we were watching this movie called the anchorman2 legend something.

Yall the drummer on the drums looked familiar he looks just like dad me and Alyssa kept on laughing.

" Caì I find it funny that the man on the drums is Godfather he looked funny with that wig on " said Alyssa.

" Girl let's go ask dad I think he in the tv room but yes girl that was funny I was laughing hard at the drummer " I said.

We went downstairs and in the tv room where my dad was we sat down next to him and I just started bursting out laughing.

" What's so funny Micaì " said dad as I was still laughing.

" Ummm Daddy we just watched this movie called Anchorman2 and therw was a drummer and he looked just like you and he had on a wig " I said

" That drummer was actually me and yeah the wig looked crazy lol " said dad

" You didn't need that wig lol you could've showed them your waves daddy but it was funny I can't stop laughing " I said.

" I told her it looked like you lol I didn't think that it was you Godfather seriously " said Alyssa

" Alyssa it's to funny dad was wearing a wig I almost fell our the bed laughing my stomach hurts lol " I said still laughing.

" Keithra so that is funny oh ok " said dad there he goes again calling my middle name .

" Yes Keith it's so funny really funny "I said still laughing.

Dont mind me I always do that to my dad I be joking I dont call my dad his first name or middle name on purpose I say my dad if someone asks what his name is I tell them.

" oh really Micaì Keithra Stampley you are something else " said dad .

" I know Micah Keith see that's why I'm just like you daddy anyhow i stop" i said.

" Anyhow Godfather i didn't know you knew how to play drums " said Alyssa.

" I had to learn when they cast me for the drummer but I am talented and Micaì is talented she was playing the piano from she was six years old" said dad.

" Micaì really so why dont you the piano in church " said Alyssa.

" Because I be dancing more and they have a pianist to play in church " I said well I dont really want to play the piano even though I can.

"  Gitl you then can sing cause when you sang honoring your dad that was amazing " said Alyssa.

" I tried not to cry when I was singing that I had to be the bigger person and sing that sing without crying " I said.

"  I know you ain't crying Caì " said dad why he had to do that.

"  Something is in my eyes daddy stop I'm not crying " i said.

" You sure let daddy wipe your tears away baby girl " said dad wiping my tears.

" Its Ok to cry Caì but I thought you was going to cry when you was saying the tribute " said Alyssa.

" I had to ask papa dad's date of birth lol when I was trying to write it and then I almost cried while saying it" I said .

" You asked my dad for my date of birth it's the seventh of September nineteen seventy one " said dad.

" I know that now and I sound just like you I name after you born a day after you wasn't I supposed to come September 10th " I said.

" Indeed you were but you came after my birthday you were an early baby" said dad.