Chapter 2

Micaì

I was still grounded and on punishment and I know my dad was still angry at me for fighting Monday gone.

Today was currently Saturday and I was at church with mom because as yall know I have to dance every Sunday it's one of my punishment.

And no dad still has my phone and iPod  I'm still on punishment plus I have to do choirs yesterday dad had me cleaned the whole house including my brothers room I didn't touch Marie's room.

" Ok Caí you will be dancing solo so you will be dancing to Yolanda Adam's what about the children so get ready to start to dance to it " said mom.

I started to come up with something so my mom used one of my brothers for this dance and I used Alyssa too.

I kept on dancing and finding moves and  finally got it plus i needed it to be perfect for tomorrow's service.

" Great job Caí keep on dancing like that I like it and MJ you will have a basketball and you will look down and sad as she continues to dance " said mom.

" Thanks mom and I will need Kevin and AJ too and then Alyssa and Rashan will dance with me in the end " I said .

" Ok Caì that can happen I like it because AJ will play the dad and Kevin will play the son and Sheray and Tasia and Alisjia and I will act as the mother and children great and your dance will be complete " said mom.

The music started again and I got in position and I started dancing then MJ came in and Tasia did too and then Alyssa and Rashan helped them up comforting them.

Then I continues to dance then AJ and Kevin came and they did their role as I continued dancing and mom them did their role.

It was perfect for Sunday then me and Alyssa was rehearsing for a dance for the next Sunday.

" Come Alyssa and Caì we gotta talk about the color scheme for tomorrow and then Caì your daddy wants to see you in his office " said mom.

So we went in mom's office and we sat down and talked about the color scheme we are wearing for service tomorrow and we also talked about a song for next Sunday.

Then I walked out her office and went to dad's office which on the right and her office is on the left hand side and well dads office is on the right and its upstairs mom is downstairs.

Her outfit

I went to the right and upstairs and went where it had dads name on the door I knocked and he said come in.

" Daddy you wanted to see me mom told me that you wanted to see me " I said.

" Yes close the door " he said as he sat up in his chair so I closed the door and then I sat down.

" I'm in trouble am I " I said because I got in trouble Monday for fighting and I was suspended from school and will be returning back on Wednesday me and Alyssa.

"  No your not in trouble baby I just wanted to talk to you I dont want you to feel like I hate you ok " he said.

" Well I thought that Marie was your only princess I was jealous of her a lot when I was nine I always thought I was ugly " I said he motioned me to come sit in his lap.

So I got out the chair in front of daddy's desk and went around and sat on his lap laying my head on his chest.

" Let me tell you something baby God blessed me with two princesses I lost one but I still have my next princess and I love both of you equally and Micaì Keithra you are a beautiful young lady and you are beautiful just like your mom ok " said daddy he kissed me on my forehead.

Hearing those words from my daddy made me felt better about myself and also it made me felt like my dad doesn't hate me he loves me so much .

After being to church for a while we left and we went out for lunch then we went home so we can prepare for church in the morning.

*******
A quick update yall

Chapter 3 will be up soon
This chapter is dedicated to champcola_96 by the way she made the book cover .

Read
Share
Comment
Vote