Chapter 25

I've decided to keep the names I have in the book however I had one name right and I did not use his actual daughter name I used a different name but similar  and I dont post pictures of Micah Stampley because yall should know how he looks and if I do it will be soon

****

Micaì

Today is Sunday and my grandparents and my uncle and aunts are coming to church with us and then we are having a family gathering.

Alyssa is still by us and now she is staying by us until Tuesday her parents flight got canceled.

So I  was now getting dress I slipped on my stockings since my under wear was then I slipped my leotard on then the tights and the dress.

I placed my shoes in the bag and slipped on a pair of flats then I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

My dad was in the kitchen he looked like he made breakfast and cooked a feast for our family gathering and he was dressed for church.

" Good morning daddy " I said as I sat down at the island .

" Good morning baby girl here is your breakfast eat up " said dad as he placed my breakfast in front of me.

Hezekiah , Kevin , Michael and MJ were getting dress ( real life its David , Adam , MJ and Brandon).

Mom was getting dress as well because she wasn't downstairs for once and dad cooked instead of her.

" Thank you daddy " I said as  I began eating my breakfast then he put a glass of apple juice in front of me which I drank after I was done eating.

My dad's side of the family was coming and I have yet to get my uncle Nathaniel back for what he did like I said .

Their dance wear

After I was done I washed my dishes what I ate out and washed my hands then I went to the tv room.

" Good morning Alyssa " I said as I sat next to her .

" Good Morning Caì how you sleep" said Alyssa.

" I slept ok but I fell out my bed and usually dad fixes me in the bed because my body be all over the bed and off the bed " I said.

" That's because you are always like that you be all over the bed near the end so I fixed you in the bed pulled the covers over you and a good night kiss" said dad.

" I always fall out the bed anyhow that's because you say I sleep bad daddy all the time " I said.

" You do and you were doing that from you were small " said dad.

Mom came downstairs dressed for church so we walked out the tv room I grabbed my dance bag while Alyssa grabbed hers and we followed mom out the door .

We went in her jeep and dad drove off towards church.

At Church

Alyssa and I went in the dance room we rest our bags down and we slipped on our shoes.

Rashan and Tanesha arrived so we got in a circle and we started to pray like we usually do.

" Father thank you for waking us up this morning and bless us as we get ready to dance to your honor and glory and bless my family in your name I pray  amen " I said.

So Alyssa and I grabbed the flags and scarves for praise and worship.

We walked out and went to the chairs where we sit for now when we are dancing .

Praise and worship started and we grabbed the flags and and scarves and went in the front.

They started with a fast song so we used the flags then we used the scarves after praise and worship was offer.

Sierra did the solo again and after that we went up to dance.

After we dance it was time for the scripture reading then it was worship through giving then it was the word for today.

Church was finished so we were leaving nana and papa was behind us following us home.

We arrived home and mom walked inside I followed her inside then Alyssa and I went upstairs to change.

After changing we went back upstairs I saw my grandmother and hugged her .

" Look at my beautiful granddaughter you have grown so much baby " said nana as she held me in a hug .

" Mom she stubborn as well that's your stubborn granddaughter " said dad.

" Micah Keith boy my grandchild is an angel just like my other one who is in heaven " said nana.

" Oh daddy you better stop before you get a whooping " I said.

" Micaì Keithra I'm grown my mom isn't gonna give me a whooping I've grown out of that stage " said dad.

" Looka my niece come here niece " said Uncle Nathaniel oh I'm so going to get him back today.

" Hi uncle did you like the dance Alyssa and I did " I said .

" Yes I did aye bro you got a talented child here she has talent " said uncle Nathaniel.

" She gets it from me bro that's my baby girl " said dad .

My aunts were now arriving and in was so happy to see them I haven't seen my family from my sister was laid to rest.

We all went to the dining room and sat down and eat then we talked and had fun.

We were by the indoor pool so it was finally time to get my uncle so he didn't have his stuff on him.

" Hey my favorite uncle let's talk " I said as we walked closer to the pool.

" I'm your only uncle on your dad's side niece but Awe you my favorite too" he said and then I pushed him in the pool.

I pretended like nothing happened and walked away and sat by my dad.

" You had to get your uncle for what he did " said dad .

" Yes sir I had to he lucky the last time my phone wasn't on me " I said.

Today was so amazing bonding with family my grandma always doing dad in my dad does the same to me every time .

*******

Quick update

The next chapter will be up soon

Comment and vote