Chapter 11

Micaì

Today is my dad's birthday and he is turning forty eight today and my dad still looks good for his age .

I got out of bed early and bathed then I slipped on my underwear and I went and looked for an outfit.

Today was Thursday and school was today so we were doing a dinner for dad at his favorite restaurant.

And Alyssa is helping me plan everything for dad's birthday dinner she even got him gifts as well.

Her outfit

Atter getting dressed I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs  I test my bag down and went in the kitchen.

I got started on breakfast I made pancakes, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, grits and biscuits.

I made dads plate and I filled a glass of orange juice and placed it on the tray I got his gifts and everything and I went to their bedroom.

I opened the door mom was awake but dad was still asleep she saw me with the tray and smiled.

" Micah babe wake up your daughter has something special for you it is your birthday after all " said mom as she wake dad up.

" Ok I'm up " he said stretching and then sitting up rubbing his eyes.

" Happy birthday daddy I love you " I said as I placed the tray in front of him and the gifts on the bed.

His gifts pretend like one of the phone case says Micaì's Daddy

" Thank you baby girl I appreciate it and I love you too princess " he said as he dugged in to his breakfast and by the way my parents thought me how to cook.

After he was done eating he opened his gifts I got him some kicks a leather jacket and a bunch of phone cases.

I went downstairs and made everyone else plates I had to make sure that the king was served first its his birthday.

I eat and my brothers came downstairs dressed I handed them their breakfast and they began eating shortly mom and dad came downstairs and she got her plate and started eating.