Chapter 13

Micaì

Yesterday was so amazing it was my birthday and my parents treated me great as usual mom got me a watch and some necklaces and some church dresses.

Then dad got me an rose gold iPhone 8 plus and a few phone cases and he got me two new jordans some outfit three wedges and some hair supplies.

Alyssa is still by me and we are actually going to church to practice for Sunday we did all the school work in the packets and dad is carrying to our school.

So we were dressed in some leggings and shirts with socks on with our ballet shoes in our bags and went downstairs.

At Church

We started with this as our first dance me and Alyssa will be dancing mainly along with Radhan and Tanesha .

" I like the dance if I have to change it up then I will " I said as we continued to dance .

" I like it too we can keep it for now so what other song we are using as well cause I know we doing more than one dance " said Alyssa.

" Ok so we will do his next song Our God so we starting off with Holiness then we go into our God then after MJ and I will act out a scene based on my dad" I said .

We did that dance and we also.said we were going to show it to Rashan and Tanesha.

We did a few more dances then we went to use one of Tasha Cobbs music for the next dance.

We decided to do Tasha Cobbs Leornard song and then we were going to do a few more songs we had to make this special for my dad.

" I think these are amazing songs did you right the tribute to your dad yet" said Alyssa.

" Yeah I started it yesterday and I finished it this morning and also I'm singing wind beneath my wings " I said

" Ok that's great this service about to be great" said Alyssa

" I will play a video of my dad playing war cry then after it ends we gone start dancing to the song " I said .

" Ok  that is cool I like it" said Alyssa so we did some more dances then mom told us to come to her office she had lunch.

" Mom we have so much dances we created for Sunday and I found an old video of daddy singing war cry mommy you didn't tell me daddy could dance " I said.

" I was  surprised myself when he did that I was shocked I didn't know my husband could dance either " said mom

" Well I wanted to do this for my hero who happens to be my dad " I said

" And Bishop liked the idea that you want to honor and use the entire service to dance " said mom

" So Bishop  is not preaching Sunday " I said .

" No he said if his Goddaughter wants to dance and honor her father then why not put on a service honoring him" said mom

" Ok well we will do that so far we have quite a few songs we have some of dad's songs and then we have some other songs " I said.

" Ok good job are you doing any tributes to him sweetheart " said mom.

" Yss mommy I wrote a tribute and me and MJ doing a lil skit and I'm singing wind beneath my wings" I said.

" Awe your father is going to love it he will be surprised " said mom.

We left church and was on our way home and dad had no idea what is going on he thinks were honoring Bishop Sunday.

But we are honoring him on Sunday and we will do an excellent job.

********

Quick update

Chapter 14 will be up soon

Comment and vote