Chapter 27

Micaì

School was back in session and it was now time to go back to school so I got out of bed and went to my bathroom.

I did my usual hygiene and then I walked back in my room I slipped on my underwear then I went to look for my school uniform.

Her uniform

Her uniform

I grabbed my bag and made sure I had my homework and everything I needed then I went downstairs.

Dad still has my phone because I'm still on punishment for sneaking out the house.

I went downstairs and sat dow  by the island dad was cooking breakfast yall thought my mom is the cook nah it's my dad.

" Good morning daddy and I enjoyed being on tv it was amazing " I said.

" Good morning baby girl and I'm glad you did because Gma called and they want to interview us " said dad.

" Great dad and also I had fun on the show " i said .

" Good now eat up cause I got get you and your brothers to school " said dad as he placed my breakfast in front of me .

Dad is an amazing cook and I love his cooking some people say men can't cook but they are wrong because my father is a excellent cook.

I was done eating  I gulped down my apple juice and washed my dishes and then I grabbed my school bag.

At School

So I arrived at school  I went to my locker and grabbed my books and my pencil case.

" Hey Caì wassup I saw your interview with you and Godfather you looked gorgeous " said Alyssa.

"  Just because she on tv doesn't make her a star she a nobody " said Shawna she is one of the minions who hangs with Tanasha.

" Sweetie dont be mad I'm a star athlete and plus I'm an angel dont be jealous bye boo" I said.

" You a nobody so what " she said again ugh she gon make me beat her ass but I dont want to fight.

" Umm...you got something to say to me girl you can't even fight you and Tanasha only gave me one scratch " I said .

This girl pissing me off she gone cause me beat her ass I'm not playing at all she had to ruin my day.

" Bitch please try me and I will whoop your ass whether you Micah Stampley daughter or not " she said as she came in my face.

As I turn to walk away she pulled my hair and when you pull my real natural hair cause my hair ain't in braids it's my hair and that's a no no.

So I turned around quickly as she was tugging my hair and I threw a punch we were at it of course I walked a way but  she came at me again so we were fighting.