Chapter 16

When I say video and its italic its actually the main character talking as if it's an actual video it's in italic ladies

*******

Micaì

I was currently in third period which was science and our teacher just gave us a test which I wasn't prepared for at all.

So after science class we had PE so we went to our lockers and got our bags and went in the girls locker room to get changed for class.

Today we were doing track and field so I didn't have to worry cause I do track I've gotten so many medals from track.

So I changed in my uniform which consisted of a shirt some short and compression tights with my Nike roshe

We went out by the track field and met coach there he told us who we were running against.

I was running with the girl I fought so it shouldn't be hard because I was born to win anyhow.

We were up first so we were and position and as soon as coach say go I ran off leaving her behind I won the race .

Pe was now over and we went back in the locker room and changed back into our clothes.

We went by our locker putting up our pe bag and we grabbed our backpack and I stuffed my wallet in my bag.

We went inside the cafeteria and on the line today they were serving meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy.

After getting my tray I got a plate and got meatloaf and mashed potatoes and a apple juice with two chocolate cookies.

Alyssa and I sat at our usual spot and Rashan and Tanesha came and sat down with us we are all in the same grade we have different classes from Rashan them.

"  Caì how you think you did on that science quiz " said Alyssa.

" Bad I wasn't prepared I really didn't study for it I didn't even know we had a test coming up "I said.

" She just sprung that on us like that last time she didn't tell us anything about a test " said Alyssa

" I feel like she marked them already I know I ain't passed but I feel like my dad is going to get angry if he finds out I failed a class " I said last time he found out I got a whooping for failing.

" Damn Godfather Micah dont  play he seriously dont cause you told me about the royal cut hip he gave you for
fighting " said Alyssa and she right.

" Ugh sometimes these teachers do to much by calling parents just because they child failed a frigging quiz " I said cause I know when I get home I'm in for a punishment.

" Yes girl I so pissed like why you gone give us a quiz without no warning what we do to yall teachers" said Alyssa.

" Exactly like I know I getting beating from my dad  and he gone make me get that leather belt of his out his closet "I said

" ugh I ready for school to out cause I then ain't feeling school " said Alyssa and I had to agree with her school needed to end.

After School

I went to my locker and put some of my books up and got the books I needed then I closed my locker and went outside to wait for my dad.

Dad pulled up in his range rover and if looks could kill he was angry so I just opened the passenger door and got in.

While MJ got in the back and he drove off towards my brothers school he arrived and they got in the back.

We arrived home within three minutes dad parked his car next to his other car we all got out I opened the door and walked in with them following behind me .

MJ them went upstairs to their rooms while dad and I stared at each other.

" Why your teacher called me and told me you got a D in the quiz she gave yallhuh Micaì Keithra do you mind telling me why my child got a D " said dad .

" I wasn't prepared for the test she didn't even tell of us to prepare for a quiz " I said.

" Go to the master bedroom i will be up there to deal with you soon " he said.

" But dad that's isn't fair she gave a quiz unexpected " I said trying to reason with him .

" I said go upstairs to the master bedroom I will deal with you " he said

" But dad " I said .

" Micaì Keithra go up them damn stairs and go to the master bedroom now " he said .

I stumped  upstairs to mom and dad's room I opened the door and sat on the bed I'm about to get a royal whooping again.

Shortly dad came in the room and he closed the door if looks could kill he had an angry expression on his face.

" Go get my leather belt out my closet Micaì " he said.

I went to his side of the closet yes my parents have two closets in their bedroom and it's a walk in closet.

I grabbed his leather belt and walked out the closet I gave it to him and waited for instructions.

" Pull down your jeans Micaì and do it quickly " he said so I did exactly what he said and I pulled down my pants.

He held me in placed and gave me twenty lashes on my butt with his leather belt.

I pulled up my pants and grabbed my bag and walked out their room I went to my room.

I slid down on the floor crying my eyes out every time I get a bad grade I get beating for it.

" Micaì baby girl its mommy are you ok sweetheart can I come in " said mom.

She came in and she pulled me into her I was crying so hard I was just emotional right now.

" She gave us that quiz knowing some of us wasn't going to pass because we didn't study for it " I said still crying.

" Your father is in the room he is still shocked that he had to punished his baby girl " said mom.

" I'm mad at him he didn't reasoned with me at all " I said

Mom just continued to hold me as I cried my eyes out it's not fair at all.

******

Quick update

Chapter 17 will be up by tonight or tomorrow

Comment and vote